News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/11 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD - Post-Show Discussion/Review

Started by Undermind, June 11, 2011, 11:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

06/11/2011 -  Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD

Set I:
Daniel Saw The Stone#, AC/DC Bag, Ocelot, Access Me, Vultures, Wilson> Sand, Roses are Free> Reba, On Your Way Down, Run Like an Antelope@

Set II:
Birds of a Feather, Tweezer> The Horse> Silent in the Morning> Waves> Chalk Dust Torture$, Rock and Roll> Albuquerque> Piper> Wading in the Velvet Sea> Also Sprach Zarathustra> Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan> Suzy Greenberg

Encore:
Show of Life> Tweezer Reprise

# Last Played August 3, 2003 (137 shows)
@ On Your Way Down Tease
$ Birds of a Feather Tease
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

lizard_lady

i fully applaud that show AND telephish's stream.  Trey was getting down  :rockout:
The moment ends though I feel winds

Scent of a Tuna

Looks like the first and second sets should have been swapped. That was a ton of songs for a second set...assuming all radio friendly versions of songs.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Quote from: Scent of a Tuna on June 11, 2011, 11:17:48 PM
Looks like the first and second sets should have been swapped. That was a ton of songs for a second set...assuming all radio friendly versions of songs.
Rock and Roll went out there and it sounded like the best Piper in awhile as well.
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

gainesvillegreen

Nice to see Waves get played again. Reba too.

My interest is piqued.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

missed the stream while at work but def. look forward to grabbing this one in the morning
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Caravan2001

Listening to the LP FlACs now.......On Reba....The Sand has some SICK parts....skipped Ocelot, but the other stuff sounds rad...Solid job with Daniel...best 3.0 Vultures and Access Me was not a disaster.  Looking forward to the rest.  I might just skip to the Suzy, shit was blowing up the stream  :rawk:

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

aphineday

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 12, 2011, 12:52:19 AM
Phish is awesome. 
I love posts like these. We get too caught up in teh hate. Lookin' forward to rockin' Superball, Scott!!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy