News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: redrum on July 05, 2010, 02:34:29 PM
sorry, honey - guess we're not the ALL request band we once were.  :|
I think I'd play mound for her.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: redrum on July 05, 2010, 02:34:29 PM
sorry, honey - guess we're not the ALL request band we once were.  :|

That sign isn't a request as much as it is a statement.  I think she might be one of the pins from google maps.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

I like that one a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

whyweigh5.0

Well you're welcome. I have plenty more, i'm just being lazy
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

cleech74

Thanks for sharing, WW.  Your pics always  :rawk:!
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on July 07, 2010, 07:35:33 PM
One more

Do you remember what song that might have been taken in? Sweet pic, btw.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 08, 2010, 04:39:48 PM
One more

Nah, I don't remember.  I would be able to just check the timestamp on the photo but I never set the time on the camera since I switched out the battery before the show.  So they are all wrong I think

-edit-
Hmm.  I just checked anyways and it looks like the time was still set in the camera even though the battery was taken out.  It says this photo was taken at 10:25.  At Charlotte.  Which does seem right for where it is in the set of photos.  Towards the end.  Not sure what song they were playing then though

mistercharlie

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on July 09, 2010, 12:24:49 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on July 08, 2010, 04:39:48 PM
One more

Nah, I don't remember.  I would be able to just check the timestamp on the photo but I never set the time on the camera since I switched out the battery before the show.  So they are all wrong I think

-edit-
Hmm.  I just checked anyways and it looks like the time was still set in the camera even though the battery was taken out.  It says this photo was taken at 10:25.  At Charlotte.  Which does seem right for where it is in the set of photos.  Towards the end.  Not sure what song they were playing then though

After a quick check of the LST, at exactly 10:25 they were going from 2001 > YEM, so it'd be one of those songs.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

pictures have been loaded onto my computer...... should be up soon
Bring in the dude!

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.