News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Quote from: StCarl on August 20, 2010, 02:00:25 PM
I woke up to this cardinal selfing herself at about 7:45am two mornings in a row at the Bong Rec. 

lol.  did we take pics at the bong of the crew?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 20, 2010, 04:03:21 PM
I woke up to this cardinal selfing herself at about 7:45am two mornings in a row at the Bong Rec. 

nope.

next year tho.
those 2 campsites are ours. mark it.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

StCarl

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 20, 2010, 04:10:38 PM

nope.

next year tho.
i'm pretty sure wtu has something on his camera, right?  and that is a sweet set of sites there, yeah.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

justjezmund

Quote from: StCarl on August 20, 2010, 04:13:02 PM

nope.

next year tho.
i'm pretty sure wtu has something on his camera, right?  and that is a sweet set of sites there, yeah.

now that i think of it there is def a couple of pics cause i remember trying to mash all our heads together to make it fit in the picture.

yo and big ups to you again carl.  your dark dank coffee really saved my day on sunday.   :clap:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

ph92

Quote from: StCarl on August 20, 2010, 04:02:04 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on August 20, 2010, 02:30:54 PM
wild pics man! if you were at DC why didnt you come meet up with us :-D
I would have if I was - that's AV.  It was on a weekend - you all should have come up!

shit i mixed up the dates, but my parents said no to alpine, its a bummer cause i mean it was SO close, oh well im gonna go on tour one of these summers :-D then ill meet everyone
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

TimberLodge

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: JustJezmund on August 20, 2010, 05:25:53 PM
Quote from: StCarl on August 20, 2010, 04:13:02 PM

nope.

next year tho.

now that i think of it there is def a couple of pics cause i remember trying to mash all our heads together to make it fit in the picture.

yo and big ups to you again carl.  your dark dank coffee really saved my day on sunday.   :clap:

yes!
you are right!

:wtu:  post those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

willsteele

Perhaps next year I will have a tent instead of my brothers crib to sleep in so I can party at the Bong too.  willsteele can't hang :(   But a mosquito free house was sooooo nice.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

mbw

Quote from: willsteele on August 20, 2010, 09:50:59 PM
Perhaps next year I will have a tent instead of my brothers crib to sleep in so I can party at the Bong too.  willsteele can't hang :(   But a mosquito free house was sooooo nice.

dude, we fogged the site when we got there and within minutes we were mosquito free, drank beers and stuff, stole extra wood  :wtu: and had a grand ole time.  wish you were there, it was a party.

ph92

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 20, 2010, 10:03:29 PM

dude, we fogged the site when we got there and within minutes we were mosquito free, drank beers and stuff, stole extra wood  :wtu: and had a grand ole time.  wish you were there, it was a party.
fogged the site? never heard of that
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mbw

Quote from: phishhead92 on August 20, 2010, 10:20:38 PM

we got kuroda to come by and fill his smoke machines with some dank, and fogged that shit out.

.....or we bought some raid yard fogger and sprayed it around.

you decide.

aphineday

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 20, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
I vote for the CK story.

we got kuroda to come by and fill his smoke machines with some dank, and fogged that shit out.

you decide.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mbw

Quote from: aphineday on August 20, 2010, 10:41:26 PM
I vote for the CK story.

you decide.

so....youre not flyin tonight, right?   :wink:

aphineday

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 20, 2010, 10:48:03 PM
Quote from: aphineday on August 20, 2010, 10:41:26 PM
I vote for the CK story.

you decide.

so....youre not flyin tonight, right?   :wink:
Son of a B. HAHA! I meant to add that "I vote for the CK story, because it is about on par with the awesomeness of that weekend". but alas: FAIL. Also, no flying tonight!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

justjezmund

coolest story of the weekend

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

i nearly forgot
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.