News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Westworld

Started by Hicks, October 06, 2016, 01:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Westworld is probably gonna need its own thread soon. 

/just sayin
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on October 06, 2016, 01:17:06 AM
Westworld is probably gonna need its own thread soon. 

/just sayin

YES

emay

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

They just threw us a treat and put ep2 on hbo go/demand for everyone that's holed up this week from the hurricane

rowjimmy

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 07, 2016, 10:31:34 PM
They just threw us a treat and put ep2 on hbo go/demand for everyone that's holed up this week from the hurricane

O
Shit

Hicks

Welp, guess I know what I'm doing with the rest of my evening.   :beers:
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

We've got this queued up to watch tonight. It looks like quite an interesting story to me.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Dang, shit is hitting the fan with the quickness in this show.

I mean I knew it was going to be dark, but wow, this is shaping up to be brutal. 

Also, Jeffrey Wright is the man, perfect role for him. 

mistercharlie

Watched the first episode last night. Great stuff so far. I'm ready for more now, kinda wish i could binge watch it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Badass story line here. It's like the Matrix meets Terminator meets the Wild West...on acid... or something.
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

Saw bits of the 73 movie last night on Sy Fy
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Episode 2 really amped it up a bit!

It's reminding me of Ready Player One slightly also.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 09, 2016, 08:13:29 PM

Loved ep2.

As for Ready Player One, only the maze thing makes me think of that...
Can't wait to see if they botch the film.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 09, 2016, 11:01:31 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on October 09, 2016, 08:13:29 PM

Loved ep2.

As for Ready Player One, only the maze thing makes me think of that...
Can't wait to see if they botch the film.

That and him referring to it all as a game are the two elements that brought up Ready Player One.