News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/22 - Dunkin' Donuts Center - Providence, RI - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, October 22, 2010, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbw

G. Augusto

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 22, 2010, 06:40:59 PM
Definitely time for an Undermind. A good and long one.

Hopefully they hold off until Tuesday night for that.   :wink:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

I just read the Taper420 may be streaming tonight.

*Undermind's fingers and toes are crossed!!!

mbw

Quote from: Undermind on October 22, 2010, 06:59:31 PM
I just read the Taper420 may be streaming tonight.

*Undermind's fingers and toes are crossed!!!

hell yeah.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

rowjimmy