News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/07/22 - The Forum - Inglewood, CA - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, March 31, 2016, 06:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Love this venue, excited to get back for another PH show.

Anyone else making the trek down to SoCal for end of tour run before they have the destination runs

RC:
emay
Zimbra

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

zimbra

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 31, 2016, 06:56:33 PM
:rawk: :beers: lets meet up! Chula after too?

Yeah! I'm doing Gorge to Chula.  Where are you staying for LA?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Quote from: zimbra on July 05, 2016, 04:45:52 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 31, 2016, 06:56:33 PM
:rawk: :beers: lets meet up! Chula after too?

Yeah! I'm doing Gorge to Chula.  Where are you staying for LA?

nicee man! we will def meet up that week.

I am staying at my buddys place in Long Beach, what about you?

zimbra

Manhattan Beach.  Last night without a flight the next day so we wanted to stay somewhere close with a few bars.
- Trey Anastasio

emay

TOMORROW!!!!

Cant wait after that SF run im stoked.

Zimbra lets get up before or during the show.
Last time I was there you could move as freely as you want around the venue and even to the floor.

zimbra

I'm down! Pulling out of SF right now and headed to the Redwoods.  See you in LA tomorrow.
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Well fuck southwest and their computer outage - flight cancelled

But thank god for those cheap shitty airlines like spirit - landing in LA at 420  :smoke:

emay

I take back what I just said about southwest they emailed me 50% round trip ticket coupon for trip before 1/17/17 So there's that.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 22, 2016, 12:43:40 PM
I take back what I just said about southwest they emailed me 50% round trip ticket coupon for trip before 1/17/17 So there's that.

Mexico, here you come!!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.