News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/23 - MAGNABRAWLSDEEP - From the Archives Day 3

Started by blatboom, August 23, 2015, 03:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Need to change the date for this thread. Just sayin.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mbw

Augustus

Augustus

Augustus

Hopefully he plays the Sand.
Have they done the Sand before?

blatboom

blatboom

Augustus

khalpin

Quote from: Augustus on August 23, 2015, 04:11:51 PM
Hopefully he plays the Sand.
Have they done the Sand before?
Haven't done it on any prior FTA, Live Bait, etc.

blatboom

Hicks

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on August 23, 2015, 03:53:12 PM
Quote from: blatboom on August 23, 2015, 03:26:59 PM
Quote from: barnesy305 on August 23, 2015, 03:18:02 PM
I can't see it going wrong, everyone loves a frozen drink. Did you catch the late night set? I fucking slept through it like a big dummy.

missed this post but I can top you.. got home from the beach around 10:30, listened to the rest of the show and by all accounts should have crashed the fuck out but decided to power through to hear the late set. had the Bunny on thinking for sure it would switch over when they went on. well 1:30 rolls around and I start checking the boards and I missed the whole fucking thing bc the Bunny didn't pick it up :(

Somewhere around 3:30 am I came to my senses (very relatively speaking) and realized the drive in set had gone on without me. Mad struggles to even figure out how to play any kind of internet streamage at that point too. I enjoyed the show proper at least.  :-P

I was at a hotel that apparently blocks ustream but I was able to find a ghetto periscope stream so at least I saw the last half.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

cactusfan