News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

pcr3

Dawes at the Boch Center (formerly the Wang Theatre, and Boston Music Hall before that) tomorrow night.  13th row...pretty pumped.  I have a huge mancrush on Taylor Goldsmith.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

gah

Quote from: pcr3 on February 01, 2019, 09:23:42 AM
Dawes at the Boch Center (formerly the Wang Theatre, and Boston Music Hall before that) tomorrow night.  13th row...pretty pumped.  I have a huge mancrush on Taylor Goldsmith.

Nice. Only seen them once, opening for Dylan, but I'd like to catch a full show of theirs sometime.

For me, Marcus King Band tonight. Also, a band I've only seen open for someone else (TTB), so glad to be catching a full show of theirs tonight. Stoked!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: gah on February 01, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

Nice. Only seen them once, opening for Dylan, but I'd like to catch a full show of theirs sometime.

For me, Marcus King Band tonight. Also, a band I've only seen open for someone else (TTB), so glad to be catching a full show of theirs tonight. Stoked!

Should be good! have fun
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

Been diggin Marcus King Band lately.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: slslbs on February 01, 2019, 04:26:40 PM
Quote from: gah on February 01, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

Should be good! have fun
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Hicks

$60 to see King Gizz? 

A little help here? 

https://www.gofundme.com/king-gizzard-tickets-are-expensive
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

They won't even give details about the Denver show

Hicks

Quote from: emay on February 07, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
They won't even give details about the Denver show

Great band, but $60 seems kinda crazy to me, I mean I don't think I paid that much to see Roger Waters a couple years ago.

mistercharlie

You're 50% there now. Looks like someboby's going to see Gizzy-wizzy!  :mrgreen:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 07, 2019, 06:40:49 PM
You're 50% there now. Looks like someboby's going to see Gizzy-wizzy!  :mrgreen:

Shit yeah!

Thanks to T as well!