News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Story about Trey on Capitol Hill

Started by Undermind, May 07, 2009, 11:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

What? No tie-dye tie?

The really big news:

QuoteHe spent 14 months in the drug court system, he says, scrubbing toilets and cleaning fairgrounds. "I've been sober for two-and-a-half years," he says to applause. "My children are happy. In August, my wife and I will celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. My band is back together with a sold-out tour. And in September I'll play a solo concert at Carnegie Hall with the New York Philharmonic." That last part really impressed the Hill crowd.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

blatboom

I love that dude is SER about his sobriety.

:beers:

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PhishPhan

Hot find, +k.

So there's someone who works on Capital Hill who is a phan?

sls.stormyrider

lots of Deadheads up there, I would be surprised if there weren't any phans
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Quote from: blatboom on May 07, 2009, 11:50:17 AM
I love that dude is SER about his sobriety.

2 and half a years is no joke. I am very impressed, and proud of everyone around him that has helped in the process.  Going through that alone, even though in a sense you have to, in your mind, is not easy.

Oh, and good find!
:clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Thank you, Trey, for stepping up.

And, yeah, there's plenty of Phish Fans in DC.

Phunkaddict

And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

GBL

its cool that hes there, but i really enjoyed the information below about the drug courts v. prison..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

StCarl

It's all real, man.

And right on, Trey.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

sunrisevt

[sb]

I got a speeding ticket in Essex Co., NY summer of '07--about an hour from Whitehall--and when I showed up in the town courthouse to plead  a few months later, most of the other defendants there were drug court cases. It was cool--DA and judge both were still serious, but respectful in a way I haven't seen when dealing w/ those accused of property & violent crimes.

[/sb]
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.