News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MLB 2016

Started by mattstick, March 30, 2016, 12:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

O's aren't going to make the playoffs so I understand why ESPN is ignoring them... ;)

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on July 25, 2016, 10:27:22 AM

O's aren't going to make the playoffs so I understand why ESPN is ignoring them... ;)

Hey! I lobbied for Toronto too!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Hot stove is heating up. Should be an interesting week.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

I can see the Dodgers getting Archer & Longoria or something crazy like that, but I don't think there will be a ton of other significant moves.

I figure the Astros will over take the Rangers in the AL West, and either Boston or Toronto will win the AL East and top wild card spot - leaving the remaining wildcard as O's or Rangers.

Multibeast12

Chapman!! Now that we have a solid closer, lets hope the hitting can keep it up, and maybe we might idk, have a shot.

antelope19

About as big as a series can get in July this weekend between the O's and Jays. Should be interesting and fun to watch.

emay

Yup will be tuning in from Denver can't wait battle for the AL East!

antelope19

Jesus.....3-2 already after 1 inning. Fun starting early!

antelope19

Good series. Winning 1/3 was exactly what I expected. Saturday was ugly though.

Our bats have been so cold in July. I am praying they wake up for an August/September run.

mbw

Multibeast12

Quote from: mbw on August 26, 2016, 12:51:26 PM

/thread
Boy 15.5 games ahead that is a comforting feeling, Rizzo and Bryant currently dominating, and this is all with Arietta having a down year. Hopefully he can turn it around this month. If we make the playoffs we really need him to be the shut down guy he was last year.

mattstick

Seems like those regular season champions rarely win the World Series - something about the pressure of a close pennant race seems to improve playoff teams.

I've got tickets to Jays/O's on 9/29, last regular season home game, I'm hoping that's the game the Jays clinch the AL East.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mattstick

Jays are not playing well at all the last week. Worst timing. Could be a tough weekend.

pcr3

Quote from: mattstick on September 09, 2016, 07:46:48 PM
Jays are not playing well at all the last week. Worst timing. Could be a tough weekend.

Yeah, they're off to a pretty bad start, between Estrada's shaky control and Upton's inability to catch the ball.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mattstick

Estrada's back is fucked and it shows. Hoping we can score a bunch of the Red Sox middle relief.