News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on April 15, 2019, 03:22:07 PM
The Mountain is already dead though. 

His reanimated corpse or whatever.  It will die.

birdman

Quote from: emay on April 15, 2019, 02:46:25 PM
Are they just gonna leave bran in the courtyard the whole season or they gonna build him a wheelchair ramp?
:evil:
Paug FTMFW!

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on April 15, 2019, 04:06:41 PM
Quote from: Hicks on April 15, 2019, 03:22:07 PM
The Mountain is already dead though. 

His reanimated corpse or whatever.  It will die.

Hopefully as a result of an epic Cleganebowl. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

GBL

Quote from: mbw on April 15, 2019, 03:04:20 PM
Quote from: GBL on April 15, 2019, 02:33:53 PM
People who will die this season:

Daenerys Targaryen

nans.

For sure..

Aegon Targaryen, 6th of his name, will have to choose between saving the world or saving Daenerys.  And he will choose saving the North/Westeros
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

How the hell do y'all remember all these characters? I've watched everything up until the latest episode and can't remwmber half the people y'all are talking about! #weed
Bring in the dude!

emay

mbw

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 15, 2019, 09:57:51 PM
How the hell do y'all remember all these characters? I've watched everything up until the latest episode and can't remwmber half the people y'all are talking about! #weed

I have to admit I impressed even myself when as we were watching the new intro (which rocks btw) and my wife asked what The Last Hearth was and I somehow was able to pull the knowledge out of my butt that it was the castle of the Umbers. 

But reading the books with the added details definitely helps with that kind of stuff. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on April 15, 2019, 11:27:43 PM

I have to admit I impressed even myself when as we were watching the new intro (which rocks btw) and my wife asked what The Last Hearth was and I somehow was able to pull the knowledge out of my butt that it was the castle of the Umbers. 

But reading the books with the added details definitely helps with that kind of stuff.

This is definitely how I remember. But it also has it's drawbacks. Like when watching the episode and I could only remember Theon's sisters name from the book, Asha. And getting sad every time I see Dondarion, because [spoiler]it means we will  never see Lady Stoneheart.[/spoiler]
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

seriously 5 more episodes is not enuf for this shit.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 18, 2019, 12:45:16 AM
seriously 5 more episodes is not enuf for this shit.

I read an interview with George RR Martin last night where he said that the show would need 5 more seasons to tell the remaining story he has left for the books. But sadly, those books are nowhere in sight.

(Winds of) Winter is not coming!  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 16, 2019, 05:27:47 AM

This is definitely how I remember. But it also has it's drawbacks. Like when watching the episode and I could only remember Theon's sisters name from the book, Asha. And getting sad every time I see Dondarion, because [spoiler]it means we will  never see Lady Stoneheart.[/spoiler]

Not sure why the spoiler tag is needed??  😂
If this is love, I'm never going home..

ph92

Quote from: emay on April 15, 2019, 02:46:25 PM
Are they just gonna leave bran in the courtyard the whole season or they gonna build him a wheelchair ramp?
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Quote from: GBL on April 19, 2019, 07:46:48 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 16, 2019, 05:27:47 AM

Not sure why the spoiler tag is needed??  😂

In case someone is still reading the books. I don't want to spoil an aspect of a story thay mau never be finished since George RR Martin is taking his fat, old time to write.

mbw

How come Sansa or anyone else for that matter has not told Jon Snow that his little sister is a psycho killer?