News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dan Patrick leaving ESPN

Started by antelope19, July 09, 2007, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

One of my favorite anchors is leaving after 18 years.   :cry:  I don't know if he was ever my favorite of all time, but he was still pretty darn funny at times. 

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7006222?MSNHPHMA
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

thechad

I listen to his radio show everyday for the hour that Keith Olberman is on, I'll have to find something productive to do with that time from now on.  :cry:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Guyute

I like Dan, but I am kind of hoping they replace that slot with  Ryan Russilo that does the weekend baseball show and fills in on a couple of the National shows.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

WillBreathes

When I went to U of Dayton, I saw him at quite a few parties.  Funny funny guy!
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

Guyute

Quote from: WillBreathes on July 10, 2007, 10:51:59 PM
When I went to U of Dayton, I saw him at quite a few parties.  Funny funny guy!

Dan was funny?

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

Blaise

he can be funny at times, although he is no kenny mayne. They do not do enough with that guy, imo.

Guyute

I was just asking because I used to work with Ryan in a Vermont bar in college.

ucusty

i cant stand jim rome. i hate the jungle and all those goofey sayings...  out

Guyute

Quote from: ucusty on July 13, 2007, 12:23:39 PM
i cant stand jim rome. i hate the jungle and all those goofey sayings...  out

but Rome is burning.  He talks so tough when there are no guests and then just kisses the ass of anyone sitting there.

WillBreathes

Quote from: Guyute on July 12, 2007, 03:43:47 PM
Dan was funny?

Well, I don't know him personally or anything, so I don't know his regular demeanor...

But, I guess when he has a few drinks, he can be quite the center of attention.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither