News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/06 - The Gorge - George, WA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Superfreakie, August 07, 2011, 02:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: zackonthetrain on August 24, 2011, 07:48:16 PM
anyone catch the band postshow about 1am in the camping lot near shakedown? i caught them playing after midnite for about 15 mins, they had a girl frontwoman and were pretty good

"have u seen this, have u heard about this" haha

No, but we saw a pretty decent dj set with live bass and drums over under the big green balloons in the campground.  We only stopped for a little but they had a pretty big crowd sometime around 1.....

zackonthetrain

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 25, 2011, 01:05:28 AM
Quote from: zackonthetrain on August 24, 2011, 07:48:16 PM
anyone catch the band postshow about 1am in the camping lot near shakedown? i caught them playing after midnite for about 15 mins, they had a girl frontwoman and were pretty good

"have u seen this, have u heard about this" haha

No, but we saw a pretty decent dj set with live bass and drums over under the big green balloons in the campground.  We only stopped for a little but they had a pretty big crowd sometime around 1.....

nice, didnt see them. either way from this point on i will never miss a gorge phish show. my new favorite venue
"a good sauce can't save a bad noodle"