News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

PIE-GUY

I love this guy... I predict he will be our president some day. I hope it happens! Mayor of Newark is not an easy job.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sls.stormyrider

powerful vid

I agree that he (or someone like him) should be Prez someday.

Whether someone so upfront and to the point about unpopular / controversial topics will be is another story
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VDB

The times I've seen him on TV, Cory Booker has always impressed me as a straight shooter. But I've wondered whether, as he climbs the political ladder (if that's his goal), whether he'd be able to stay just as real even as the pressure increases and the spotlight brightens. You'll find people (myself included) who'll say that even someone as real and seemingly transcendent as Barack Obama was during his primary ended up caving in, to a degree, to the cynicism of mainstream national politics and its same old ways.
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

jstepan

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

mbw

mbw

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

VDB

Quote from: runawayjimbo on February 23, 2012, 01:20:46 PM
^^ You cut off the best part

http://flic.kr/p/bxG2Hr

At first I thought you were pointing out the Ron Paul posters and I was gonna be all  :roll:  but then I was all  :clap:
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

VDB

Wow -- FN actually has a poll up that asks readers if it'd be OK to threaten Iran if it'd lower gas prices. To their audience's credit, at least, it was the least popular response...

Is this still Wombat?