News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Fare Thee Well Chicago LST

Started by Hicks, July 03, 2015, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

Funny that I've been listening to this over the weekend too!  There are some really good things all over these shows.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

I know it's not from Chicago, it's from Cali, but Cream Puff War was awesome. I've been waiting for Phish to play it ever since.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 11, 2017, 08:30:08 PM
I know it's not from Chicago, it's from Cali, but Cream Puff War was awesome. I've been waiting for Phish to play it ever since.

Just added the Santa Clara shows to my playlist for today.

Also, I love how the box set includes the Circles Around the Sun preshow/setbreak music...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 12, 2017, 10:59:42 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 11, 2017, 08:30:08 PM

Just added the Santa Clara shows to my playlist for today.

Also, I love how the box set includes the Circles Around the Sun preshow/setbreak music...

Those 'sets' have not left my phone since I got them. I listen to them more than the FTW sets by a big margin,
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Totally agree. I think I have CATS in vinyl, CD and MP3. Listen to it all the time.

In other news, boy Bobby and Phil destroyed Terrapin Station with their vocals. Of course, that can be argued with a lot of the songs on this run.

mattstick

I only really listen back to the stuff that Trey sang, and Franklin's Tower.

Built To Last is kinda clunky but was the biggest surprise of the weekend, not many (any?) people around us knew it...

mistercharlie

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 12, 2017, 12:54:35 PM
Totally agree. I think I have CATS in vinyl, CD and MP3. Listen to it all the time.

In other news, boy Bobby and Phil destroyed Terrapin Station with their vocals. Of course, that can be argued with a lot of the songs on this run.

There's even more CATS stuff from the streams of Santa Clara that are on Soundcloud.

shoreline99

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 12, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

There's even more CATS stuff from the streams of Santa Clara that are on Soundcloud.

Pretty sure I read the FTW box set released all of their recorded material, but I'll certainly check it out. Thx MC

mistercharlie

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 12, 2017, 04:39:50 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on November 12, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

Pretty sure I read the FTW box set released all of their recorded material, but I'll certainly check it out. Thx MC

I have them all ripped to mp3 somewhere.