News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2014- 10/31-11/2 MGM Grand Garden Las Vegas, NV

Started by birdman, August 20, 2014, 03:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Shit, I'm already drunk and I haven't even left yet.  This is already not looking good, lol.... :beerbang:

Caravan2001

Quote from: PGLHAH on October 30, 2014, 10:26:47 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 30, 2014, 10:22:32 PM
Quote from: PGLHAH on October 30, 2014, 09:10:15 PM
It's on, buddy!

Hey, is anybody in this crew gonna be in costume. I really don't want to be the only ahole.

The only people that are a-holes are those that don;t go in costume.  I mean who does that?  My costume is kinda lame, but at least I have one.  I will be The Birdwatcher.  And my binoculars hold 16oz of liquor, so come find me.  :beerbang:

You're gonna have to be more specific. Tequila?
yeah, will prob load it up with  some kind of plata or anejo, herradura or patron or something .  It's going in plastic binoculars so I'm not trying to pour a bottle of 1942 in it.....

JPhishman

Quote from: kellerb on October 30, 2014, 04:49:49 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 30, 2014, 04:13:51 PM
alright just watched about 2 hours of craps tutorials
whos ready to make some money?

Everyone else at your table.  Also the house.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 31, 2014, 03:03:24 AM
Quote from: PGLHAH on October 30, 2014, 10:26:47 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 30, 2014, 10:22:32 PM
Quote from: PGLHAH on October 30, 2014, 09:10:15 PM
It's on, buddy!

Hey, is anybody in this crew gonna be in costume. I really don't want to be the only ahole.

The only people that are a-holes are those that don;t go in costume.  I mean who does that?  My costume is kinda lame, but at least I have one.  I will be The Birdwatcher.  And my binoculars hold 16oz of liquor, so come find me.  :beerbang:

You're gonna have to be more specific. Tequila?
yeah, will prob load it up with  some kind of plata or anejo, herradura or patron or something .  It's going in plastic binoculars so I'm not trying to pour a bottle of 1942 in it.....

I will find you... And overstay my welcome by a long shot. It's gonna get weird.  :evil:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

JPhishman

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

JPhishman

It's pretty hilarious that as I was leaving my house at 5:30am I was receiving texts in real time from people already there and raging.

emay

I still need a costume anyone got a mask I can get last min?!?
I have never been so excited drinking whiskey In airport bar at 9 am!!!! Can't wait to rage this weekend
See you guys at noon

PIE-GUY

My first taste of tequila in a couple of months. Once it hits your lips...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Did anyone else see in the rules they emaile out that you can bring your own liqour and beer drinks intk the show as long as it's in plastic cups
And there's re entry with scanning of the ticket again