News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Michael Jackson?

Started by flow00, June 25, 2009, 05:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Will def be playing Thriller later.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

emay

yupp, 4 years ago.
that was great.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on June 25, 2014, 04:38:43 PM
5 years ago today. Hard to believe.

michael.....jacksons......dead?  :cry:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

VDB

^ I guess YT won't embed here if you have a start time indicated in the URL. Skip to 101:18 if you like, or watch the whole show if you're inclined. Either way, you win.
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, thanks a bunch for filling my last 2 hours.
:beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

Pretty good.

For a child rapist.

kellerb

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Quote from: VDB on June 24, 2020, 01:33:05 PM

^ I guess YT won't embed here if you have a start time indicated in the URL. Skip to 101:18 if you like, or watch the whole show if you're inclined. Either way, you win.

HOLY FUCK! That was 15 amazing minutes! The bass solo was a little weak at the start, but the rest was golden! And what the hell instrument is that Kiss outcast playing? I've never seen anything like that before.

ETA: I looked into what that instrument is, and still don't know. But I found out that Sheryl Crow is one of the back-up singers in this video.

westcider

that's a Synth-Axe, the same thing Futureman made into his first Drumitar. and yeah, dude looks like he walked right off the Animalize tour, codpiece and all

all those guys are fantastic players and I dug it for sure, but boy were the 80s a terrible time for tone.