News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Occupy Wall Street

Started by JPhishman, October 06, 2011, 06:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

I refuse to post in this thread except to say that Boston told the hippies to go home.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

gah

Quote from: iamhydroJen on December 12, 2011, 08:10:21 AM

Adam Carolla is hilarious  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Wow, I always thought he was a douche. Looks like I was right. He can go fuck himself.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

iamhydroJen

Quote from: goodabouthood on December 12, 2011, 11:34:56 AM

Adam Carolla is hilarious

Wow, I always thought he was a douche. Looks like I was right. He can go fuck himself.

coming from a guy with a lot of money  :roll:
"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

gah

Quote from: iamhydroJen on December 12, 2011, 01:37:10 PM

:roll: indeed.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sunrisevt

Quote from: goodabouthood on December 12, 2011, 02:44:06 PM
Quote from: iamhydroJen on December 12, 2011, 01:37:10 PM

:roll: indeed.

Money he made, no less, specifically for sharing his all-around douchery with us on cable TV for the last 15or 20 years. Which is still not as bad as John Corzine. Holy shit, am I depressed.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

runawayjimbo

While I'm not sure how much far they'll get with the self-bailout ($500B in credit card debt, $1T in student loans), this is clearly one of OWS' better ideas (they've apparently been doing some great work with Sandy cleanup as well, unlike that disaster of a disaster agency, FEMA).

http://rollingjubilee.org/

A bailout of the people by the people

Rolling Jubilee is a Strike Debt project that buys debt for pennies on the dollar, but instead of collecting it, abolishes it. Together we can liberate debtors at random through a campaign of mutual support, good will, and collective refusal. Debt resistance is just the beginning.

Join us as we imagine and create a new world based on the common good, not Wall Street profits.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.