News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

A message to Ralph Nader

Started by sls.stormyrider, February 29, 2008, 08:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Guyute

Voting for Nader is kind of like going to the drive through.
THEY ALWAYS FUCK YOU AT THE DRIVE THROUGH
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

tet

Quote from: Guyute on April 06, 2008, 11:38:37 PM
Voting for Nader is kind of like going to the drive through.
THEY ALWAYS FUCK YOU AT THE DRIVE THROUGH
:lol: :clap:

and +K on the video!

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sp4zzj4zz

Since this thread was still on the front page, I don't feel the need to apologize for bringing it back from the dead.

It's a shame that soo many people don't believe in real Democracy anymore, only paying lip service to the idea of it.

I am brewhead. I like Orange Pineapple juice.

rowjimmy

Nader is a smart man.
I still think he's egomaniacal but what he says in the above video is 100% accurate.

He won't get my vote, however.

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.