News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-24 - Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN - Post Show Discussion

Started by Hicks, October 24, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

:phish:
10-24-18
Ascend Amphitheater
Nashville, TN

Set I: Soul Planet, 2001 > 555, Farmhouse, Halfway to the Moon, Waste, My Friend My Friend, Maze, Bathtub Gin

Set II: Down with Disease > Crosseyed and Painless ~> Scents and Subtle Sounds* > No Men in No Man's Land, Boogie on Reggae Woman, Harry Hood

E: Run Like an Antelope#

* w/ Run Through the Jungle, C&P and Party Time teases

#w/ Odd Couple and C&P teases
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

mbw

Quote from: birdman on October 25, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
So y'all should skip the rest of tour and sell me your extras.

See you in a couple of days.  Bring Dave.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

gah

This is a show I would've enjoyed being at. Very much. I kept waiting for the cool down tune in the second set, the piss break song, the breather, whatever....it never happened. The phish delivered this evening. Also, the continuation of the dark foreboding jams...I like it! This weekend should be fun.  :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

gah

This place only has a capacity of 6,800?!?! That's comparable to nTelos in Portsmouth, VA which is 6,500.... notes: must make this a destination to see a show in the future.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

birdman

Quote from: gah on October 26, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
This place only has a capacity of 6,800?!?! That's comparable to nTelos in Portsmouth, VA which is 6,500.... notes: must make this a destination to see a show in the future.
totally worth it
Paug FTMFW!