News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016-01-17 Barcelo Maya Beach Resort, Riviera Maya, MX - Live Setlist Thread

Started by WhatstheUse?, January 17, 2016, 07:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Igbo

Insert Beer

anthrax

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Felt like the most consistent overall show with DWD and C&P being the best jams of the weekend. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Quote from: PGLHAH on January 17, 2016, 08:12:17 PM
It's funny.. I knew from geeking out on rec.music.phish back in the day that the Rift melody came from the Curtain With before I had ever even heard the Curtain With. It was like lore the old guys would talk about.

Yeah I remember hearing "With" on some tape back in 92, and a buddy putting the two together, but that's as far as I ever knew for years.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Is this party still going or did someone forget to lock the door on their way out?  :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.