News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

.gif avatars

Started by nakedpa, July 27, 2010, 07:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nakedpa

How do I get em to work?  I've tried numerous ones but they all end up showing blank after I make the change in my CP.  Do I need to be a member for a certain period of time or a certain number of posts? 

nab

Quote from: nakedpa on July 27, 2010, 07:45:22 PM
How do I get em to work?  I've tried numerous ones but they all end up showing blank after I make the change in my CP.  Do I need to be a member for a certain period of time or a certain number of posts?

Looks like your's is working now.

mistercharlie

I think for a gif you have to link to it on another page instead of uploading it from your comp.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Yours is working on my end.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

JPhishman

Fucking gifs..... how do they work?

:-P
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

blatboom

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Poster Nutbag

It appears to be missing its slogan...

The Trey Whale Call... It's a dangerous thing!!
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

nakedpa

Quote from: JPhishman on July 27, 2010, 09:13:51 PM

mutha fuckin miracles ya'll!!!  yeah its working fine now. 

ph92

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 27, 2010, 10:57:51 PM
Quote from: JPhishman on July 27, 2010, 09:13:51 PM

man, i dont like you atm cause i REALLY like my current avatar (cause i made it :-D ) but i REALLY like that gif
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH