News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Good vibes & Good luck to all!

Started by mattstick, October 18, 2008, 07:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

I'm off to the Zoo to run my race, wishing everyone the best in their struggles with TicketMaster.

McGrupp

Good luck man! Stay strong, and stay warm (I don't know, it's cold as fuck here this morning)
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2008, 07:58:41 AM
Good luck man! Stay strong, and stay warm (I don't know, it's cold as fuck here this morning)

where are you?  I'm in Maine and it's pretty damn cold here this morning! 

Good Luck to one and all!!!!!!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

McGrupp

Richmond va, but i'm sure you've got me beat -- it's 45 here, but it hasn't gotten below 50 since....march? so I'm cold.

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

Quote from: McGrupp on October 18, 2008, 08:04:30 AM
Richmond va, but i'm sure you've got me beat -- it's 45 here, but it hasn't gotten below 50 since....march? so I'm cold.

It's actually 42 here so not that much different right now, but it has been into the high 30's quite a bit already here the last couple of weeks.  I'm still in denial that winter is coming!!!!!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

McGrupp

Well we've definitely got a long winter ahead until March. After 10 am Ill tell you just how long this winter is going to be...

WhatstheUse?

well this is the absolute earliest I have been up on Saturday morning for a looooooooonnngggg time

It was quite the restless sleep....
Bring in the dude!

metalzone58

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Def. good luck to you Matt in your run.
and good luck to everyone else in the ticketing...

easts_vault

Good luck everyone and may the Schwartz be with you.
Without music we are just swimming in an ocean with no hooks.

antelope19

Good Morning!  Lets do this!  Good Luck!  I need COFFEE!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on October 18, 2008, 09:17:55 AM
Good Morning!  Lets do this!  Good Luck!  I need COFFEE!!!!

sounds about right.

full pot here...

good luck everyone!!!!
happy running, matt.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

whyweigh5.0

I just stepped outside to pee (the bathroom up stairs is all tore out and I didn't feel like going downstairs :-D) and its damn cold.  35 right now
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

morning ladies and gentlemen.  I wanted to wish everyone the best of luck. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!