News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Juggalos

Started by StCarl, March 10, 2010, 04:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igbo

Fuck you books we don't need your tricks!!!

mistercharlie

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

What's with islands, get more land.

They did another one of those a while back. It wasn't quite as funny. It was making fun of Juggalos and The Gathering Of The Juggalos.

http://www.hulu.com/embed/FrNDFxFTrB2lEXXhHq-VFA
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Stephen Colbert is going to clean up the Gulf Coast with Juggalos.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/309252/may-10-2010/oil-containment-solution-randomizer

I couldn't figure out how to embed this video.  :|
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

guyforget

ICP was in town this weekend.  They were supposed to play @ Red Rocks but I guess they didnt sell enough tickets so they moved the show to the Fillmore. 

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_15199512?source=rss

Two people were stabbed at Wendy's on East Colfax Avenue Monday evening and police have arrested a suspect who they believe was likely attending the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Fillmore Auditorium.

Police were investigating the motive behind the stabbings in the Wendy's parking lot at East Colfax and Emerson Street. Prior to the arrest, police had been on the lookout for a suspect wearing white pants and a white shirt and face paint.

The victims were transported to Denver Health Medical Center in critical condition.

The stabbing took place shortly before the Insane Clown Posse concert at the Fillmore.

"Police always prepare when this band comes to town," said Lt. Matt Murray of the Denver Police Department.
-AD_

whyweigh5.0

That sucks

I remember when someone got stabbed after the Phish show at Cinci back in 2003.  An argument over a hotdog :shakehead:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mistercharlie

So here in Indy I'm used to seeing the srubby looking dudes with Hatchetman tattoos on their arms and legs, I've seen them for over a decade. But I just saw something that takes the cake.

I went to Wendy's to get a Spicy Chicken sandwich and when I pull up to the window to pay the girl in the window was I'd say 17-18 and she had the hatchetman tattooed on the front center of her neck. Right where a dudes adams apple would be. How the hell can you give up on life so early? With that tattoo she's never going to get a good job. I was actually surprised that they let her interact with people with that hideous thing. I have nothing against tattoo's, but that was re-god-damned-diculous.

Caravan2001

sweet!  I love girls with neck tats.....'specially juggalo girls...

mistercharlie

Quote from: caravan2001 on July 14, 2010, 06:10:28 PM

The proper term is juggalette.  :roll:

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 14, 2010, 06:21:15 PM

maybe that's why I've never had any luck scoring with one  :|...actually, I see very little ICP junk in Portland....you're in the epicenter dewd...

mistercharlie

Quote from: caravan2001 on July 14, 2010, 06:26:41 PM

maybe that's why I've never had any luck scoring with one  :|...actually, I see very little ICP junk in Portland....you're in the epicenter dewd...
I'm well aware of that. They've been having juggaloween things here forever.  :|

ph92

dude juggalos are like.... the scum of the earth, they are just so shitty. and how can one be so angsty/dumb it just baffles me

thats all i have to say
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

DI

I've never heard them mentioned here, it's kinda nice...

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 14, 2010, 06:33:17 PM

I'm well aware of that. They've been having juggaloween things here forever.  :|

the Faygo mafia; yet another reason we'll never get a phish-deercreek-halloween.

ph92

Quote from: kellerb on July 14, 2010, 06:51:57 PM

the Faygo mafia; yet another reason we'll never get a phish-deercreek-halloween.
EW, they disgrace deer creek like that? what assholes!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on July 14, 2010, 06:51:57 PM

faygo mob should go up against philly gas mob and then both scenes would be a lot cleaner.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.