News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Round Four: Group Leader Master List

Started by G. Augusto, June 20, 2008, 09:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiPhish

No, actually it isn't.  I've basically got the shn's in a folder called 1998-07-09 - I deleted the original dl folder many moons ago (eek!?)

G. Augusto

Rename your folder this

ph1998-07-09.5666.dankseed.shnf

a

MiamiPhish

VA $l!m

btw. if ned cant go next week i'll be ready to run by then...

not sure if he's still around.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pnchundi

im not sure whats up with ned either.  he accepted another job, then had another job offer.  not sure whats happening with either one, or where his reviews are...

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

G. Augusto

blatboom

VA $l!m

ned's dead baby.
neds' dead.

aiight. i'm takin over next week then!
waaaashshouuttt!!! :-o

VA $l!m

i should have mine up tomorrow nite.

ive caught up on reviews except for last week,,,,sorry miami, i'm tryin my best to get to it.

thanks everyone for all the picks and reviews this round.
and a special thanks to AUG and all the other seeders and helpers in that department.

its been good for me to hear some new stuff and especially to get out of my comfort zone as far as the periods i usually listen to.

and really it has only been less than two months since i started really listening to a decent amount of phish again, so this has been great fun for me in general.

hope you enjoy tomorrows pick, and i'm honored to round this one up for ya'll.

peace,
slim.

MiamiPhish

ned_ryerson

awww i got the boot :(  just when i thought i was gaining ground!
wait..what?

pnchundi

happening to know Ned's pick for this round, we might have dodged a big one.  I wont reveal too much in case he still goes with that pick...

ned_ryerson

hahaha, random selection is the way to go! so i will in no way officially say that my pick will be "stellar" or "Phenominal" or "Life changing" well it could be the last one, just not in the positive light.  :samurai:
wait..what?