News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Warren Miller

Started by Buffalo Budd, January 25, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote"Don't take life too seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." – Warren Miller

http://unofficialnetworks.com/2018/01/25/skiing-will-never-be-the-same-warren-miller-dead-at-age-93/
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Damn. Grew up watching his films. Just went to the theatre a few weeks ago for the latest release. This man pioneered ski movies. An absolute legend. I would trade my left nut to live the life he lived. Rest In Peace warren.
"And remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do"
Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on January 25, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
Damn. Grew up watching his films. Just went to the theatre a few weeks ago for the latest release. This man pioneered ski movies. An absolute legend. I would trade my left nut to live the life he lived. Rest In Peace warren.
"And remember, if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do"

Ah man. This one stings. Now that I've had kids, I'd trade both of my nuts...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sls.stormyrider

^^
yep, although haven't seen the latest

RIP
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

"The sure way to end up in one of our movies is to have an IQ that's in the low-90's... you lose 10 points for doing it with a knee brace."

Steep and Deep was in regular rotation with my group of friends for years - that and Hot Dog, lol.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

I remember sitting in the bar at the hill for hours watching Miller flics.
Then go out the next day and try to kill ourselves mimicking some of the stuff they did.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."