News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/08/31-9/2 Dicks Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, January 25, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

might as well fire this one up as well.
Who's coming out this year!?

emay
Willbreathes
Anthrax
:wtu: (Friday/Sunday)
Caravan (Probably/Maybe/TBD Curveball night 2 Set 3)
Ph92
iamhydroJen
KOP

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

anthrax

WhatstheUse?

In for Fri and Sun for sure. We might be doing an afterparty again Saturday.  :rawk:
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

As with every year, this will be a last minute decision.  As with every year, I will cave mid-August and start scrambling, most likely during Night 2, Set 2 of Watkins.  Night 1 I start checking flights and sending out feelers for tix.  Night 2 of the fest I usually check flights, find one for $150 and then convince myself that $150 is my one day bar tab at MSG and pull the trigger.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 16, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
As with every year, this will be a last minute decision.  As with every year, I will cave mid-August and start scrambling, most likely during Night 2, Set 2 of Watkins.  Night 1 I start checking flights and sending out feelers for tix.  Night 2 of the fest I usually check flights, find one for $150 and then convince myself that $150 is my one day bar tab at MSG and pull the trigger.

Ahh yess. All is still right in the world.
Bring in the dude!

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

iamhydroJen

"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

Caravan2001

Breaking tradition by just going to the festival that makes me want to go to Dicks in the first place.  Sad to miss Dicks, but pumped for my first festival since 8.  Dicks is gonna kill, but it will have to kill for me from my couch.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 16, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :clap:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Thrillhouse

First time in 6 years that I'm getting a hometown show. and its 3 of them. I know one thing, I'm not bailing on these ones. :phish:
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

emay

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
First time in 6 years that I'm getting a hometown show. and its 3 of them. I know one thing, I'm not bailing on these ones. :phish:

we will have a grand ole time! Probably going to be doing a little bbq cook out action Sat or sunday afternoon in the lot not sure which day yet

Thrillhouse

Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

we will have a grand ole time! Probably going to be doing a little bbq cook out action Sat or sunday afternoon in the lot not sure which day yet

Got a BIG sunday Phish Trivia in the works for that sunday during brunch. stay tuned!

emay

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

Got a BIG sunday Phish Trivia in the works for that sunday during brunch. stay tuned!

walnut room or stoneys

Thrillhouse

Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

walnut room or stoneys

Were discussing doing it on lot. The stoneys turn out was great and they want us back, which is killer. Trying to find a solid patio place though, maybe Lustre Pearl. It's gonna be the real Grandoozy bud.