News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/08/31-9/2 Dicks Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, January 25, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
First time in 6 years that I'm getting a hometown show. and its 3 of them. I know one thing, I'm not bailing on these ones. :phish:

we will have a grand ole time! Probably going to be doing a little bbq cook out action Sat or sunday afternoon in the lot not sure which day yet

Got a BIG sunday Phish Trivia in the works for that sunday during brunch. stay tuned!

walnut room or stoneys

Were discussing doing it on lot. The stoneys turn out was great and they want us back, which is killer. Trying to find a solid patio place though, maybe Lustre Pearl. It's gonna be the real Grandoozy bud.

very nice.
Lustre pearl would be tight cuz first draft is next door too.
Should hit up like station 26 brewery its closer to dicks and got a big patio. And I believe they released a phish themed beer last year for Dicks - fluffhead pale ale or something

Thrillhouse

Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:40:59 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
Quote from: emay on June 05, 2018, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on June 05, 2018, 04:54:38 PM
First time in 6 years that I'm getting a hometown show. and its 3 of them. I know one thing, I'm not bailing on these ones. :phish:

we will have a grand ole time! Probably going to be doing a little bbq cook out action Sat or sunday afternoon in the lot not sure which day yet

Got a BIG sunday Phish Trivia in the works for that sunday during brunch. stay tuned!

walnut room or stoneys

Were discussing doing it on lot. The stoneys turn out was great and they want us back, which is killer. Trying to find a solid patio place though, maybe Lustre Pearl. It's gonna be the real Grandoozy bud.

very nice.
Lustre pearl would be tight cuz first draft is next door too.
Should hit up like station 26 brewery its closer to dicks and got a big patio. And I believe they released a phish themed beer last year for Dicks - fluffhead pale ale or something

AWESOME! Thats such a killer heads up. Gonna look into that ASAP!
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

emay

Welp here we are...last RC of the summer.

Not expecting anything out of the ordinary for these, but always nice to sleep at home after phish shows.

Still got sleeping space open at my crib if anyone wants to make last minute trip decisions...getting very excited for next weekend!  :rawk: :crazy: :smoke:

and for everyone going I better see at the Dicks Jaunt on saturday night! https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1729761?utm_medium=bks
https://www.facebook.com/events/252034852058827/

anthrax

Station 26 is not far from where I'll be staying if anyone wants to meet up. let me know!

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

QuoteDENVER — Stun the puppy! Burn the Whale! Station 26 Brewing Co. is excited to welcome Phish fans back to Denver by releasing two special Phish-themed beers, August 31-September 2 during Labor Day weekend. Both beers will be available on tap throughout the weekend and in specially-designed 32oz crowlers available in limited supply each day at the brewery's Park Hill taproom.

Station 26 will release Palley's Comet, a Vermont-style Pale Ale brewed with Apollo, Galaxy, and Comet hops; and Divided Rye, a crisp and drinkable ale brewed with rye malt and lightly dry-hopped. Palley's Comet and Divided Rye will be on tap each day beginning at 11am with a limited amount of crowlers of each available for purchase Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before the shows.

Both beers feature specially-designed, Phish-themed crowler labels as collector's item for fans.

The brewery will open early at 11am each day, August 31-September 2, with food available from Order 26 Food Truck and live music on the tasting room patio each day beginning at 2pm featuring Deliciosa on Friday, August 31; Ratasurus, Saturday, September 1; and Bottlerocket Hurricane on Sunday, September 2.

emay

WhatstheUse?

Hell yes brotha. I appreciate the Jauntee mention. 9/1 is sure to be a rager....

I expect.... nothing other than the usual Dicks throw down musically speaking... Which, is sure to be awesome.

I'd be surprised if they even give any extra vocalized apologies or anything specific towards curveball attendees. What's done is done and what applies to CB attendees doesn't necessarily apply to everyone in attendance that night so a 'blanket statement' is tough to make logistically speaking.

Perhaps a brief, "thank you for not rioting/being understanding" statement. Then, game on.
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

I wouldn't be surprised if Trey hints at it with a simple "It feels really good to be back onstage in front of you nice people. Thank you."
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WillBreathes

I've been going to Station 26 at least one of the days for the past few years.  Very good brews.  Wouldn't mind running in to some of ya.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

Thrillhouse

Hosting Brunch at my place on saturday, most of you were invited on FB but Anthrax, i'd love to see ya bud!
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

anthrax

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on August 26, 2018, 07:09:13 PM
Hosting Brunch at my place on saturday, most of you were invited on FB but Anthrax, i'd love to see ya bud!

awesome!  PM me your cell number and addy.  thanks!

Emay, do you still have the same cell #...4613???

emay

Quote from: anthrax on August 26, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

Yup

Also lookin like Sunday afternoon is the best slot for Station 26 meet up for me

emay

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: emay on August 26, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
Quote from: anthrax on August 26, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

Yup

Also lookin like Sunday afternoon is the best slot for Station 26 meet up for me

Do we want to set 2pm on Sunday for Station 26?

birdman

Paug FTMFW!