News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

yeah Herbie crushes. Pretty similar to the last time I saw him but the mission sounded way better than the botanical gardens lol.

Cant wait for FlyLo on friday! Come to Francesca Lombardo for some techno after :rawk:

ph92

Quote from: emay on August 15, 2019, 12:26:15 PM
yeah Herbie crushes. Pretty similar to the last time I saw him but the mission sounded way better than the botanical gardens lol.

Cant wait for FlyLo on friday! Come to Francesca Lombardo for some techno after :rawk:
Bro, FlyLo starts at 9, you know I can't handle late night in my unaltered mind state :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  :police:

But yes, that venue is SO dope, even with seats on the floor it was great. The risers all had those little stadium seat pads for the GA folk. I did get yelled at by an overzealous cop for jaywalking  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

shoreline99

Sunflower Bean, Spoon, Cage the Elephant and Beck tonight. Should be a fun evening.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Thrillhouse

Scored a free ticket to the King Gizzard show tomorrow at Mission out here in Denver. The only thing I know about this band is that Trey daddy loves them. Going in blind to shows is so fun.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

zimbra

Just got tickets to Khruangbin at the new venue in my neighborhood.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on August 20, 2019, 11:44:28 AM
Scored a free ticket to the King Gizzard show tomorrow at Mission out here in Denver. The only thing I know about this band is that Trey daddy loves them. Going in blind to shows is so fun.

And?  What did you think?

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 26, 2019, 12:32:17 PM

He bailed but Me and PH92 went, and thought it was amazing. Rawk at its finest. They spanned their catalog pretty well but of course leaned towards the more recent albums. The cyboogie was sweet, love that track. Didn't catch the openers, but Gizz came on right on time, hour and a half set, no encore.

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on August 26, 2019, 12:52:34 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 26, 2019, 12:32:17 PM

He bailed but Me and PH92 went, and thought it was amazing. Rawk at its finest. They spanned their catalog pretty well but of course leaned towards the more recent albums. The cyboogie was sweet, love that track. Didn't catch the openers, but Gizz came on right on time, hour and a half set, no encore.

Yeah, my buddy went to the denver show and loved it.

sls.stormyrider

Got tic today for Billy Strings iat the Sinclair, Cambridge, November.  He has 2 shows here, 1 is sold out. This one will too I suspect.
psyched
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

well guess im going to see Tool next month

rowjimmy

Eli Winter at a local house show
Vida Blue @ 9:30
JRAD @ Anthem
-gap-
Trey @ in Nashville
Phish in Pittsburgh

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Friend of mine scored tix for us to see Trey guesting on Chris Thile's 'Live From Here' next month. So that's cool.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

10/26 Trey @ The Murat Theatre
11/2 TOOL @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.