News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

hungover, ready for the Last Waltz Revisited tradition tonight with the crew. Lets get this work day over with

mattstick

I have bad news. It's Wednesday.

emay

its our thanksgiving tomorrow and they give us friday off too so its a short week for us down undah

mistercharlie

Quote from: mattstick on November 21, 2018, 11:59:00 AM
I have bad news. It's Wednesday.

Not in 'Merica, it isn't! I only made it halfway through my day and called it quits. Our office was just sitting around very bored and talking about 80's movies. Now it's time for my 4-day weekend!  :banana:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

starting a new gig next monday so this week has been pretty much phone'd

ph92

Moving soon.... it's really hard to stay focused.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mopper_smurf

Bump!

Lemmy is my role model for Phone it in Friday
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

Bump!

Spinning a newly acquired remix of an old favorite in 5.1

mistercharlie

I've been in my office for 7 hours now and have done around 25-30 minutes of actual work. Gotta love when the rest of the office is off for the day!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Im on my second office beer, not too much work happenin..

mistercharlie

I'm getting work done, but I'm going to have to re-check my numbers next week. I'm pretty anxious about this weekend, so I'm super half-assing my work today.

Not only will today be the first time I've driven on the interstate since the last Deer Creek show, in '16, but also the first time I'll be around more than 10-15 people in a year and a half! 15 people is a huge difference from 27,000! I only do this for the Phishes from Vermont.  :phish: