News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

R1/W24: 12-09-1995 II Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY

Started by khalpin, April 24, 2007, 11:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Okay, sorry it took so long.  Here's my second favorite attended show behind the Clifford Ball.  Just the 2nd set, although I can certainly upload the first if people want it.  I'll start seeding a lossless version after work, as all the current ones at etree are dead.

12-09-95 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY

2: Timber (Jerry), Wilson*, Gumbo, You Enjoy Myself**, Lawn Boy, Slave to the Traffic Light, Crossroads, Sweet Adeline

E: Loving Cup

*With "Beavis and Butthead" "this sucks" electronic noises. **With a silent jam.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2lz5ao
http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=626

My review to come later.

-Kevin

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

susep

solid pick no doubt.  Obscure, rare shows rarely exist around these parts, although I was surprised how many peeps hadn't heard 5-8July94.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

susep

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

Sweet, thanks for breaking the tracks up.  Looks like it'll have to go on the ipod as now my burner is deciding to not work again.   :frustrated: 

It's funny I was just thinking about this YEM last week.   :beers:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

antelope19

NICE!!!!  I look forward to listening!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

The YEM is epic, I've said it before:
Excerpt from the "Fall back Jam" thread:
Quote from: phan003 on March 20, 2006, 11:09:09 PM
12-9-95 YEM
11/28/97 Ghost
7/2/97 stash
4/4/98 2001
10/31/95 YEM

susep

Quote from: phan003 on April 24, 2007, 01:42:30 PM
The YEM is epic, I've said it before:

I'm prolly in the minority who thinks this YEM is overrated.  :-D

sophist

Quote from: susep73 on April 24, 2007, 01:47:26 PM
I'm prolly in the minority who thinks this YEM is overrated.  :-D
Well its obvious you don't like Phish and you just come here for the male companionship, since we're all gay for not digging Phix.    :wink:

khalpin

Okay, I just uploaded a rough copy of the silent jam from YEM to youtube.  Pretty entertaining:

I just pointed my webcam at my computer monitor, so the quality ain't great, in fact you can see my relection, but just so you can see what they're doing in the silent jam....

I believe youtube is fair game, but if this isn't allowed here, I will delete this post.

susep

Quote from: phan003 on April 24, 2007, 02:03:59 PM
Well its obvious you don't like Phish and you just come here for the male companionship, since we're all gay for not digging Phix.    :wink:

Phix blows.  The 31Oct.95 YEM sets the bar.

sophist

Quote from: khalpin on April 24, 2007, 02:26:36 PM
Okay, I just uploaded a rough copy of the silent jam from YEM to youtube.  Pretty entertaining:
http://www.youtube.com/v/0Bi146hnE5Y

I just pointed my webcam at my computer monitor, so the quality ain't great, in fact you can see my relection, but just so you can see what they're doing in the silent jam....

I believe youtube is fair game, but if this isn't allowed here, I will delete this post.
def legal. 

[youtube=425,350]0Bi146hnE5Y[/youtube]