News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mike Gordon Fall Tour

Started by Hicks, September 06, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 11, 2017, 12:12:57 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
I'll be at the Vogue show for sure... That is as long as tickets aren't $75 like they were for the last TAB tour.

And with the show being on Thursday Oct. 5th, I won't even need to use a vacation day to have the next day off. I have to go into the office to close the books on Sunday the 1st, so I'll have Friday the 6th off anyway.  :rawk:

Really?  That is some bullshit.  $75 for TAB is highway robbery.

What does that make $90 for acoustic Trey?   :evil:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 11, 2017, 12:12:57 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 10, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
I'll be at the Vogue show for sure... That is as long as tickets aren't $75 like they were for the last TAB tour.

And with the show being on Thursday Oct. 5th, I won't even need to use a vacation day to have the next day off. I have to go into the office to close the books on Sunday the 1st, so I'll have Friday the 6th off anyway.  :rawk:

Really?  That is some bullshit.  $75 for TAB is highway robbery.

Right!?! When TAB cost as much/more than Phish, there is a problem. So glad that the Gordo tix are $25 before fees. Honestly, I enjoy solo Gordo more than Trey solo... but neither one as much as Han Solo! :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 11, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
I might have to hit those tour closers in my new hometown!  :smoke: :rawk:

Boulder is the running MECCA of the world.
I can get some training programs to each of the Jauntee guys as you train for first your marathon!!
Good luck!

emay

Quote from: Augustus on July 11, 2017, 05:26:20 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 11, 2017, 12:55:59 PM
I might have to hit those tour closers in my new hometown!  :smoke: :rawk:

Boulder is the running MECCA of the world.
I can get some training programs to each of the Jauntee guys as you train for first your marathon!!
Good luck!

The boulder to boulder is up your guys alley. There's a beer chugging/shot taking at almost every stop.

anthrax

so gordo is taking over xm's jam on tomorrow at 4pm eastern.  anyone have any way to record this?

WhatstheUse?

Trey played with Mike at the f'n Sinclair in Boston last night?! Ugh. So jealous. That room is tiny!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 24, 2019, 08:48:24 AM
Trey played with Mike at the f’n Sinclair in Boston last night?! Ugh. So jealous. That room is tiny!

:-o WOOOAH!! Gotta find those tapes! There are already two sources up on etree!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 24, 2019, 09:21:52 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 24, 2019, 08:48:24 AM
Trey played with Mike at the f'n Sinclair in Boston last night?! Ugh. So jealous. That room is tiny!

:-o WOOOAH!! Gotta find those tapes! There are already two sources up on etree!

Yeah, I snagged the Andy Murray pull.  It's pretty decent.  Sweet Emotion is kinda pitchy (dog) but vocals aside, I like it.  How Many People Are You is great too.  Haven't heard the rest.

birdman

Went to the show on Friday night. Looks like I chose poorly.
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on March 24, 2019, 03:30:52 PM
Went to the show on Friday night. Looks like I chose poorly.

We chose poorly. Luckily your sister texted me the stream link right after he went on. It sounded great.

That venue is tiny and Mike's band is tight as all hell. Glad I caught a show, even if it was the night before Trey.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sls.stormyrider

I love that venue
must have been amazing
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."