News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish: Riviera Maya 2024

Started by WhatstheUse?, May 16, 2023, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Official Website

QuotePhish will return to Mexico for its seventh Phish: Riviera Maya on February 21st – February 24th, 2024. Join us on the beach for four days and nights of sun, sand and Phish on Mexico's beautiful Caribbean coast. Note: these 2024 dates are one day earlier in the week than in previous years, beginning Wednesday night with a welcome set and ending on Saturday night.

Phish: Riviera Maya will be hosted at Moon Palace Cancún, providing guests with a wide range of luxury accommodations just steps from the concert venue. In addition to the concerts, guests will be encouraged to enrich their weekend with exploration of the natural beauty of the Yucatan Peninsula and rich Mayan culture through various off-site adventures including diving in underground cenotes, visiting the lost capital of Chichen Itza, discovering the natural beauty of Isla Mujeres, sailing on luxury catamarans, and more.

Phish: Riviera Maya will go on sale to the public on Wednesday, May 24th at 1PM ET at phishrivieramaya.com. Previous Phish: Riviera Maya purchasers and guests will be invited to a limited pre-sale with the ability to purchase an all-inclusive package during the Alumni Pre-Sale on Tuesday, May 23rd at 1PM ET.
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

wed-sat this time.  i absolutely loved the super early sunday afternoon show on the couch for the past 2 years. 

Superfreakie

Well, I'm in.

That said, I doubt I will miss another (barring some unforeseen catastrophe).
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VDB

Where do I post my review of the last five minutes of the MexiDust?
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

so, was the food really that bad this year?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on March 06, 2024, 07:57:29 PMso, was the food really that bad this year?

It's not a highlight of the trip but it's really not that bad.

The restaurants are decent but require reservations. I only went to one on the last day we had off but was so shit-faced I don't even remember being there. Michelle said I made a total mess. :tte:

There's a buffet with a plethora of options, nothing outstanding but I never left unsatisfied.

The food in the actual venue during the show is probably the best food at the entire resort but I'm always too high to eat during a Phish show.

The real shit show it at the DJ Pool Afterparty. Frozen burgers/fries/wings/nuggets/sandwiches/nachos etc. It ain't good but is free! (or.. at least it feels free at the time!)
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 06, 2024, 09:37:03 PM
Quote from: anthrax on March 06, 2024, 07:57:29 PMso, was the food really that bad this year?

It's not a highlight of the trip but it's really not that bad.

The restaurants are decent but require reservations. I only went to one on the last day we had off but was so shit-faced I don't even remember being there. Michelle said I made a total mess. :tte:

There's a buffet with a plethora of options, nothing outstanding but I never left unsatisfied.

The food in the actual venue during the show is probably the best food at the entire resort but I'm always too high to eat during a Phish show.

The real shit show it at the DJ Pool Afterparty. Frozen burgers/fries/wings/nuggets/sandwiches/nachos etc. It ain't good but is free! (or.. at least it feels free at the time!)
None of it is free... it's "included"
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

it ain't free, you're only "renting" it
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

The buffet breakfast is great - for those of us who wake up in time. It ends at 11:00 AM. The ceviche during the day last year was awesome. I did not track any down this year. Steak house sucked last year. Indian food and tacos inside venue are great. All that said, I have returned 5 pounds lighter each year I have gone. Will have to return next year to investigate why this happens. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.