News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

whomever...

Started by newleaf, May 05, 2009, 11:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Do you like PhishPhan?

PhishPhan

MiamiPhish

newleaf

...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

WhatstheUse?

sorryy newleaf....but starting a thread because someone has you on "ignore" is beyond pointless
Bring in the dude!

thechad

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 08, 2009, 01:50:40 AM
sorryy newleaf....but starting a thread because someone has you on "ignore" is beyond pointless

Much like the threads started to bitch about being smited, hopefully this one will end on a better note.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Mr Minor

Quote from: thechad on May 08, 2009, 02:09:48 AM

Much like the threads started to bitch about being smited, hopefully this one will end on a better note.

Not looking good...

danje

I think this thread is awesome.

keeb333

newleaf

Quote from: thechad on May 08, 2009, 02:09:48 AM

:beers:

Quote from: danje on May 08, 2009, 10:04:09 AM
I think this thread is awesome.

+k
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

fauxpaxfauxreal

thechad

VERY LOUD NOISES!!!
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

kellerb

Newleaf is in a glass cage of emotion

newleaf

ain't that the truth!   :? :?   :|

~ang

newleaf

i meant  :? :? :wink:

~ang