News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I'm Venting...

Started by mistercharlie, July 08, 2010, 01:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I don't hate my uncle, but I hate the situation we're currently in. I understand we alreday have a Hate thread and even an extra thread for pharmicutical hate, but here's a thread more for the biching about those you love, but are feeling a form of  Hate twords.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

You know what? Fuck it, it's hate towards his fiance who's succubus-ized him!! And also F-U Judd nelson!!! How the fuck did you defat on your loan??
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

So this is a love/hate sort of thing?

Like Flaming Hot Cheetos? Love on the way in, hate on the way out?
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Judd Nelson?

What's going on?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

MiamiPhish

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on July 08, 2010, 01:47:31 PM
Judd Nelson?

What's going on?

Lot's of drunken typing last night. Here's the full story, quoted from the Today I Hate thread
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 08, 2010, 12:39:44 AM
Family Drama!!  :shakehead:

The house Dagny and I are living in now is owned by my grandmother, we have the house until the end of August by the lease we signed when we moved (the leases was the idea of Dagny's best friend/our lawyer Kelly). My uncle is getting married to a woman who has a child by none other than the Breakfast Club's own Judd Nelson. Well, Judd Nelson defaulted on the loan that was paying for her house here in Indy and My uncle and her are being evicted from said house. They have a total of four kids between them living with them. At the time and Dagny and I have none and are in this five bedroom house with extremely cheap rent. So we have been looking for a place to move out before our lease is up so my uncle his fiance and their kids could move in.

Dagny found us half of a Duplex in a fairly nice neighborhood with two bedrooms, a detached garage a storage shed and an acre of a backyard. The guy renting it to us wanted us to move in by the 15th, which was perfect.

Since our house is a 'Family House' in that we all have lived here over the past 50 years, the garage is filled with everyones stuff. My Mothers, My grandmothers, My uncles and my own.

Today while Dagny and I were out My uncle and his fiance came over with a dumpster and threw everything in the garage into it! There was childhood photo's of myself, my sisters, and even my uncles own kids. They smashed and destroyed a lot of my mothers things. We even found my great grandfathers original Zippo, still, a shining silver, in there. This in no way fits in with my uncles personality, he has been my father figure since I was 14 and to find pictures that I don't have copies of in a dumpster in my backyard is absolutely fucking devastating. He has been captured by a god damned succubus!!

His fiance has caused an irreconcilable rift in the family that will haunt us for years!

I don't even know how I'm going to handle the inevitable confrontation between me and my Uncle. Like I said, he's been my father figure for the past 15 years, over half of my life.

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 08, 2010, 01:31:11 PM
So this is a love/hate sort of thing?

Like Flaming Hot Cheetos? Love on the way in, hate on the way out?
Just come clean, it was you that clogged the toilet wasn't it?   :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

:-o

It was just overused! I swear!!!
Bring in the dude!

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 08, 2010, 03:38:38 PM
:-o

It was just overused! I swear!!!
:-D

I jest buddy.  or do I...  :evil:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

zimbra

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 08, 2010, 02:24:55 PM

Lot's of drunken typing last night. Here's the full story, quoted from the Today I Hate thread

The house Dagny and I are living in now is owned by my grandmother, we have the house until the end of August by the lease we signed when we moved (the leases was the idea of Dagny's best friend/our lawyer Kelly). My uncle is getting married to a woman who has a child by none other than the Breakfast Club's own Judd Nelson. Well, Judd Nelson defaulted on the loan that was paying for her house here in Indy and My uncle and her are being evicted from said house. They have a total of four kids between them living with them. At the time and Dagny and I have none and are in this five bedroom house with extremely cheap rent. So we have been looking for a place to move out before our lease is up so my uncle his fiance and their kids could move in.

Dagny found us half of a Duplex in a fairly nice neighborhood with two bedrooms, a detached garage a storage shed and an acre of a backyard. The guy renting it to us wanted us to move in by the 15th, which was perfect.

Since our house is a 'Family House' in that we all have lived here over the past 50 years, the garage is filled with everyones stuff. My Mothers, My grandmothers, My uncles and my own.

Today while Dagny and I were out My uncle and his fiance came over with a dumpster and threw everything in the garage into it! There was childhood photo's of myself, my sisters, and even my uncles own kids. They smashed and destroyed a lot of my mothers things. We even found my great grandfathers original Zippo, still, a shining silver, in there. This in no way fits in with my uncles personality, he has been my father figure since I was 14 and to find pictures that I don't have copies of in a dumpster in my backyard is absolutely fucking devastating. He has been captured by a god damned succubus!!

His fiance has caused an irreconcilable rift in the family that will haunt us for years!

I don't even know how I'm going to handle the inevitable confrontation between me and my Uncle. Like I said, he's been my father figure for the past 15 years, over half of my life.

Sounds like fiance needs to slow the roll down and let the families  scruffle over the family matters. IMO

sorry kinda durnkkk
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

qop24

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 08, 2010, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: Hicks on July 08, 2010, 01:47:31 PM
Judd Nelson?

What's going on?

that is a crazy story....that sounds horrible and i'm sure will be awkward...that sucks
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mistercharlie

It all kinda worked out... I still hate my uncle's new wife, but he and I are cool. The problem arises when we start sending out invitations for Dagny and I's wedding. I want my uncle there but don't ever want to see his horse-faced wife again.  :|

Oh well, that's family!

mehead

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 05, 2010, 09:33:11 AM
It all kinda worked out... I still hate my uncle's new wife, but he and I are cool. The problem arises when we start sending out invitations for Dagny and I's wedding. I want my uncle there but don't ever want to see his horse-faced wife again.  :|

Oh well, that's family!

yyyyuuuuup
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Superfreakie

Well, you know where Superfreakie stands on issues like this, nothing that a punch in the face can't fix. And even if it doesn't fix itself, you'll feel damn good you did it.  :evil:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

cleech74

I got me a horse-faced woman, and all I feed her is sugarcubes. My Dad used to sing this line, with feeling.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon