News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Shout Out Time

Started by GBL, October 30, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Not sure the best section to put this in, so it'll go right here!

HUGE shout out to pcr3 for a bomb beer BALM!  Dude has a lot going on right now, which makes his generosity even more appreciated.  I only got through three of the beers on Saturday night (MoFoPo, Sip of Sunshine, and the DDH Congress Street) and the Congress was by and far my favorite.  I had elevated the Sip to near legendary status over the fact that I've only had two of them (at Magnaball) and its been awhile, but the Congress blew it away.  Very close 2nd was the Fort Point, very unique and original pale, delicious!

I just wanted to make a thread to say again how much I appreciated the beers, THANK YOU!

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

PCR!!!
Killer drop dude.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

pcr3

I'm glad you liked it!

I cannot say enough about how incredible Trillium's beers are. The only thing I can do is send them out to prove my point and share the love.

Hicks, yours should arrive by tomorrow afternoon.

:beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ytowndan

Wow!  Excellent work, man!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

khalpin

anthrax

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on October 30, 2017, 05:23:49 PM
I'm glad you liked it!

I cannot say enough about how incredible Trillium's beers are. The only thing I can do is send them out to prove my point and share the love.

Boo ya!  Stoked, thanks man!

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on October 30, 2017, 09:12:42 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on October 30, 2017, 05:23:49 PM
I'm glad you liked it!

Boo ya!  Stoked, thanks man!

Suggested order:

Sip->
DDH Congress
Melcher
Mettle
Lost Nation Mosaic->
Mosaic Fort Point
Rabbit Rabbit
High Fashion

Second half of the setlist is more variable. First four is solid, based on canning date and progression. Anxious to hear the feedback...

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

pcr3

Also, good on UPS for being a day ahead. Kid skipped straight to the Melcher... :clap: :clap: :clap:

pcr3

Yoooooge balm from GBL. As I dug further into the box, it was like a matryoshka doll. One after another. I'm speechless...

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on December 07, 2017, 11:46:47 PM
Yoooooge balm from GBL. As I dug further into the box, it was like a matryoshka doll. One after another. I'm speechless...

And + or - one or two, dude sent me the same thing, so badass! 

Thanks dude! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Wow guys, great stuff in here. Only two I've tried out of everything that's been posted is the Mosaic and the Hooey.

::kicks can down cold Canadian street::
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.