News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Quote from: Welsh27 on August 08, 2010, 03:20:40 PM
DMB (et al)  shows at Camden have moved below the frat boy scene...now it's all high school jocks and annoying girls who could still be eligible for the kids menu.  It's the downfall of that scene.  Keystone, balloons, and E don't mix well in a human body that is still in the throws of puberty.  I really have a hard time enjoying those shows anymore...

I'll tell ya, some of those same kids (from the school where I teach) headed down to Camden for Phish N1, and ran home scared.  I warned'em.
HA
it was funny, i got my tickets for blossom from my physics teacher (hes mad chill, and a phan) hes like if i see you im turning around and walking the other way.... we found him first... beer in hand (we were already feeling the acid kick in and i think our eyes were pretty dilated) he just looks right at my eyes he goes. "koznarek.... your an idiot" makes sure we didnt have beer then walked away and said have fun haha.

but then again im a freshman in college now (just graduated this year) so i wasnt "his student" anymore so its not as awkward as seeing that kid sitting in your classroom next year haha

what age/grade do you teach?

PS, wow, even more reason for me not to like DMB and the scene :-D but to each his own
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

StCarl

Quote from: ytowndan on August 08, 2010, 03:17:31 PM
Quote from: MiamiPhish on August 08, 2010, 12:32:26 PM
*looks for pictures*

*leaves*
This is the conversation my pics have inspired?  OK, well then let me take this opportunity to unburden myself.  When I was in school, I lived in the dorms the first two years and in the second year, most of one of my school's only two non-academic frats moved onto my floor.  They did most of their shit off campus, and still a majority of them were kicked out of the dorm by the end of the year (dry campus, lol).  But those guys were mostly ok and didn't do anything too, you know...  except this one thing...  the older kids had a thing they would make the new kids do and they called it a "butt beer".  There are probably variations on this process, but the way these guys did it, one guy drops his pants, one guy holds the Stroh's party ball, and one guy fills one up by first running the beer down the dropped pants guy's ass crack and catching it in a cup underneath.  Then the new kid drinks it.  Yup.  Sorry if I just gave away one of your secrets, dudes.

[edit to add: Since I am sure you're wondering, I ran into this scene in the bathroom shower area, which, because the dorm rooms were carpeted, was where they had to do it.]

Here's the photo that brought about a page and a half of non-2010 Summer Pic content to the Summer 2010 Pics thread

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 06, 2010, 05:40:14 PM
Quote from: StCarl on August 06, 2010, 05:23:16 PM
2010-06-11 post-show

There's like $20 worth of beer left in those cups!!!
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Caravan2001

Here are some pics from today's disc golf round in t-ride.....super fun time, this place rules...That's Messick in the bottom pic...

gah

Quote from: caravan2001 on August 09, 2010, 04:38:38 PM
Here are some pics from today's disc golf round in t-ride.....super fun time, this place rules...That's Messick in the bottom pic...

damn, that's gorgeous...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Sweet!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 10, 2010, 10:40:25 AM

damn, that's gorgeous...
this

also, i love some disc golf, how was the course?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

sophist

1) Excellent pics Caravan

2) don't hate on something if you haven't tried it or experienced it for yourself.  That's the epitome of scenster douchebaggery. Go to a DMB show for yourself, draw your own conclusions.  Personally, I think the DMB scene and the music really sucks, but don't let me or anyone else influence you.  Like I said, see it for yourself and draw your own conclusions.     
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

justjezmund

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 10, 2010, 10:40:25 AM

damn, that's gorgeous...

that might just be the worst looking course ive ever seen :roll:   

I really do hate you all from the bottom of my heart. :-P

surely one for the ages
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

gah

saw rj posted this elsewhere too just now, but it's still worth repeating. what  a shot!!!

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 10, 2010, 02:45:00 PM
saw rj posted this elsewhere too just now, but it's still worth repeating. what  a shot!!!

damn.
that's gorgeous.

hello new background!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

emay

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 10, 2010, 03:07:52 PM

damn.
that's gorgeous.

hello new background!

Yeah I just changed it to my backround a little while ago, awesome!

Nice disc golf pics...looks like one of the most beautiful disc golf courses ive seeen!

kellerb

Did Whyweigh get abducted to be the band's official photog?

mistercharlie

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 10, 2010, 03:11:04 PM

damn.
that's gorgeous.

hello new background!

Nice disc golf pics...looks like one of the most beautiful disc golf courses ive seeen!

3rd'd on the new background. It usurped the position from Shawn's Devil Horn Trey from Bonnaroo last year. 
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on August 10, 2010, 03:28:50 PM

Did Whyweigh get abducted to be the band's official photog?

I dont know he has been allegedly MIA at T-Ride.

awesome pic too
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 10, 2010, 03:47:29 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 10, 2010, 03:11:04 PM

damn.
that's gorgeous.

hello new background!

3rd'd on the new background. It usurped the position from Shawn's Devil Horn Trey from Bonnaroo last year.

Count me in for a background change also