News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

College Football 2014-2015

Started by zimbra, August 21, 2014, 05:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

In hindsight, I really wish I went to a football school.

antelope19

Quote from: khalpin on September 01, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Meh, overrated IMHO. You could have gone to a school like my wife(Ole Miss) where they seem To change their mascot every 5 minutes and Have sucked for 125 years.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Quote from: Bobafett on September 02, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
Wtf is a land shark?

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

It's actually a cool story. But in general, I agree.

antelope19

Some pretty awesome games today. I know no one cares about UCF, but we went to the game and had a blast. Can't beleive Bama and UCF both came back to win these games.

zimbra

Quote from: antelope19 on September 02, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Quote from: khalpin on September 01, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

Meh, overrated IMHO. You could have gone to a school like my wife(Ole Miss) where they seem To change their mascot every 5 minutes and Have sucked for 125 years.

Oh man, I disagree. I loved living across the street from the stadium in Norman.  OU hasn't won a national title since 2000 but we've remained relevant with 12 conference championships and 3 bids to the college football playoff in 4 years.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Pumped for these games today!

antelope19

IMO this is embarrassing for college football. This is the best they have to offer? Notre Dame, LOL

Proof Georgia should be playing today.

Bobafett

Yeah it's a letdown.  I don't think the later game will be close, but I hope im wrong.   Rammer jammer yellow hammer.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Hell, UCF would've given Clemson a better game than that

antelope19

Bump! #5 Iowa visiting my Terps tonight!

LFG TERPS!!!!!

khalpin

Bobafett