News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Show Attended?

Started by cactusfan, November 03, 2006, 01:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Nice! Watched a little of the first set on nugs.net on Saturday. Good to see moe. is back!

Caravan2001

Went to Phil (with Krasno) this weekend with Hicks and some other peeps.  Opened up with China Cat>Born Cross-eyed>Cream Puff War>Next Time you See Me which is about as nasty of an opening combo as you could ask for.  Show was pretty sick for the most part.  Band is pretty good.  Lovelight got serious for a minute.  Dug the lineup for sure.

ETA, here is the setlist:

I
China Cat->
Born Cross Eyed->
Cream Puff War
Next Time You See Me
Early Morning Rain
Brown Eyed Women
Cumberland Blues
Samson and Delilah

II
Playing in the Band->
Estimated Prophet >
Galilee->
Alligator->
Cation Do Not Stop On The Tracks
Lady With A Fan ->
Terrapin Station
Turn On Your Lovelight->
Rumble

Encore*
Music Never Stopped->
Ripple

*with Scott Law

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Yeah had a great time, Krasno was a nice addition and either Grahame has either improved on his own or this lineup is making him feel more confident. Definitely way better than the webcasts I saw last year. 

There were a definite Allmans tease in their somewhere and a prominent Purple Haze jam in Caution. 

Also got the last poster from the merch table and gave Phil a high five as he left the stage, epic night!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on February 05, 2018, 07:37:03 PM
Yeah had a great time, Krasno was a nice addition and either Grahame has either improved on his own or this lineup is making him feel more confident. Definitely way better than the webcasts I saw last year. 

There were a definite Allmans tease in their somewhere and a prominent Purple Haze jam in Caution. 

Also got the last poster from the merch table and gave Phil a high five as he left the stage, epic night!

Forgot about Purple Haze.  That was sick.  And yeah, I think they did a few bars of Revival or one of those....

rowjimmy

Saw Trey last night at the Historic 6th & I Synagog. Pretty great night.
CrazyDave, Birdman, & myself went and Qop resurfaced and hung out with us all night, too.

The place hold about 425. We were seated in the 8th pew, right in the center of the floor level.

Show was great, venue was beautiful. Good time was had.

TREY ANASTASIO, WEDNESDAY 02/14/2018
SIXTH AND I
Washington, DC
SET 1: AC/DC Bag   [1], The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday[1] > Avenu Malkenu   [2], Water in the Sky[1], Theme From the Bottom[1], Wolfman's Brother[1], Everything's Right[1], Miss You[1], Back on the Train[1], The Inlaw Josie Wales[1], Strange Design[1], Blaze On[1], Tide Turns[1], Sand[1], The Curtain[2], Farmhouse[1] > Pigtail[2] > Bathtub Gin[1], Waste[1], Show of Life[2], Wilson[1]

ENCORE: Brian and Robert[1], Bouncing Around the Room[1], More[1]

[1] Trey solo acoustic.
[2] Trey solo acoustic; first acoustic performance by Trey.

Full Show: https://soundcloud.com/will-urquhart/sets/valentrey-at-sixth-and-i-2142018

Encore Video:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Good company and good music . I'm glad I finally got to catch one of these shows. Had to travel 500 miles to do it and it was totally worth it.
I like the rainbow photo RJ. Nice work
Paug FTMFW!

mehead

Awesome pics rj. I am beyond psyched for Sunday night.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Quote from: mehead on February 15, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
Awesome pics rj. I am beyond psyched for Sunday night.

Thanks.
Be psyched. It's a special thing you're fixing to see.

Quote from: birdman on February 15, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
Good company and good music . I’m glad I finally got to catch one of these shows. Had to travel 500 miles to do it and it was totally worth it.

Great hanging out with you, as always.

Try not to burgle so much.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

Good company and good music . I'm glad I finally got to catch one of these shows. Had to travel 500 miles to do it and it was totally worth it.

There's a story here and I'd love to hear it.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

birdman

Quote from: antelope19 on February 15, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 15, 2018, 09:45:52 AM

There's a story here and I'd love to hear it.
Let's just say one of Trey's equipment cases is missing its label.
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy