News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/04/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Started by aphineday, August 04, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

8/04/2017 - MSG, New York, NY

Set I: See That My Grave is Kept Clean*, Punch You In the Eye, Party Time, Big Black Furry Creature From Mars, Dinner And A Movie, Ocelot, Poor Heart, Winterqueen, Bold As Love, First Tube

Set II: Dem Bones, No Men In No Mans Land>Everything In Its Right Place#, What's The Use%>Scents And Subtle Sounds>No Men In No Mans Land>Prince Caspian>Fluffhead

E: Frankenstein

*FTP - Blind Lemon Jefferson cover
#FTP - Radiohead Cover
% Everything In Its Right Place sampled vocals
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

That was a helluva Set II & Encore!! Radiohead all over the place!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

There was a return to NMINML out of SASS there. 

Also, HOLY FUCK at that Radiohead cover.  That was so fucking cool.  I hope to god they keep that around. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

I think there should be a -> NMINML -> after Scents.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

wait till pitchfork gets a load of fish singing radiohead.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Bobafett

I hope August was there to bitch about this whole thing!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

My favorite RH song >   :wtu:

Can't believe that
Bring in the dude!

cactusfan

You're all avoiding the question: How was the Caspian?

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy

Quote from: cactusfan on August 05, 2017, 01:41:23 AM

Great!
Even PG loved it and he has sworn allegiance to the glory that is Caspian for all time.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 05, 2017, 02:44:25 AM

Great!
Even PG loved it and he has sworn allegiance to the glory that is Caspian for all time.

Nans.

mistercharlie

It was a nice version with a slight return to Everything In Its Right Place in the jam.

blatboom

only set I've listened to in full all run and the stars aligned, sick fun shit! whole show looks killer

mistercharlie

Quote from: blatboom on August 05, 2017, 08:59:50 AM
only set I've listened to in full all run and the stars aligned, sick fun shit! whole show looks killer

I was definitely glad that I watched this set live rather than listening to it later. It was fun to behold, and I wouldn't have appreciated it as much without the the whole "Holy shit is this really happening?" feeling and the seeing what they were doing made it so much better.