News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: cactusfan on November 21, 2019, 12:23:06 PM
Quote from: mbw on November 20, 2019, 05:04:12 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 20, 2019, 03:52:03 PM
holy crap - this is real.

So is the fact that this is what he said though. The shit is so embarrassing for the Democrats.

Yes. After he was caught, after the whisteblower's complaint was made known to him, after he knew he was in deep shit, he did indeed use those exact words in a phone call. Because, you know, that'll totally exonerate him. Clever man, that Trump.

The ol' "Oh shit, they're on to me, better feed some exculpatory evidence to a snitch or into a possible wire" move. 

Oldest trick in the "I Suck at Mobstering" playbook.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

This aged well.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Bill and Harvey talk about their buddy, DJT.

https://twitter.com/peetapetruther/status/1219667901600256000?s=09

PIE-GUY

Anybody see the nytimes official endorsement?

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

tet

Quote from: mbw on March 05, 2020, 11:23:44 AM

hes just going to replace them with Biden ads.

that's fine - some of those billboards were hilarious, so i'm completely fine with Bloomberg trolling Trump everywhere in the country
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mbw

Quote from: tet on March 05, 2020, 12:29:00 PM
Quote from: mbw on March 05, 2020, 11:23:44 AM

hes just going to replace them with Biden ads.

that's fine - some of those billboards were hilarious, so i'm completely fine with Bloomberg trolling Trump everywhere in the country

true.  I only really ever heard one or two radio commercials, so I don't know how bad it was.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

ytowndan

Ha!  Thank you.  I needed that.   :clap:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Superfreakie

This press conference is COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!!! He is fucking bananas! Is this seriously the President of the United States?...this cannot fucking be real.  :tte:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

ytowndan

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

Just when you think this guy can't get any dumber, here we are again...

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

My 4-year-old:  "We need a Tornado to come and blow this virus away"

Me thinking: His idea is better-thought-out than Trump's.  Potentially fewer casualties, just as effective. 

Me thinking more:  If someone gave trump this idea, he would espouse it on live tv.  Then, people would have to explain to him that we can't control the weather or create tornados.