News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/26 - Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester, NH - Live Setlist Thread

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, October 26, 2010, 07:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPhishman

Sup paugers?  :beers:

Sorry Mr. C, they are holding that Ghost back for AC!
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mistercharlie

Halloween III: Season of the Witch is getting ready to start on AMC.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Poster Nutbag

Here are my cheesy picks... Should be a pretty good show tonight... But I'm off to school until 10:00 PST. so won't be hangin` for this one...

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on October 26, 2010, 07:51:55 PM
10/26 MANCHESTER

10. Stealing Time from a Faulty Plan
09. Harry Hood
08. You Enjoy Myself
07. Light
06. Mikes
05. H20
04. Week4paug Groove
03. Joy
02. Punch You in the Eye
01. The Squirming Coil
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mistercharlie

QuoteCoventryMusic
Made it inside venue. Approx same size as Amherst. Lots of random high school girls.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

I've been introducing my mother-in-law to Bon Iver (she's digging it.)  Might switch that on in a few but then I'm gonna go drink beers with my neighbor.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 26, 2010, 08:03:01 PM
QuoteCoventryMusic
Made it inside venue. Approx same size as Amherst. Lots of random high school girls.
This guy  :wtu: will be out of his element.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 26, 2010, 08:04:51 PM
QuoteCoventryMusic

It will allow him to focus on the musics.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quoteericwyman:
The last song #phish played in NH was Possum. 16 years ago.

fun factoid.

maybe the sloth or forbin's call is a good one...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 26, 2010, 08:07:30 PM
QuoteCoventryMusic

Yep.  Then afterwords he can go home with some of his new friends to meet "Mom". 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: ytowndan on October 26, 2010, 08:13:24 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 26, 2010, 08:07:30 PM
QuoteCoventryMusic

Yep.  Then afterwords he can go home with some of his new friends to meet "Mom".

oh SNAP!
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd