News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

#1 of me with 3/4 of the guys...

Started by G. Augusto, November 22, 2009, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost_2000

Awesome!  One of the guys I met up with at the Cadillac Ranch on Saturday afternoon said he saw Gordo jogging around downtown that morning.  I brought my gear with me and if I wasn't feeling too bad I was gonna try and go for a run...that didn't happen.   :x

I could have ran with Mike!   8-)

messengerbird

So Aug and I r waiting for the elevator. The doors open and guess who is standing there. TREY!!!!!!! Best elevator ride ever. Trey, his wife and two kids. He is soooi nice. I will never forget 11/22/09.  :banana:
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

justjezmund

Quote from: messengerbird on November 22, 2009, 05:18:13 PM
So Aug and I r waiting for the elevator. The doors open and guess who is standing there. TREY!!!!!!! Best elevator ride ever. Trey, his wife and two kids. He is soooi nice. I will never forget 11/22/09.  :banana:
wow nice thats how this went down.  lucky you. makes the fact im sitting in allentown even less fun.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

MiamiPhish

Tell him to play Tela?

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

:-o
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gainesvillegreen

Sweet pics, have a great time tonight on top of an already stellar afternoon apparently!
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mbw

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on November 22, 2009, 06:41:52 PM
Sweet pics, have a great time tonight on top of an already stellar afternoon apparently!

theres some paug magic in the air tonight...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 22, 2009, 06:43:00 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on November 22, 2009, 06:41:52 PM

For sure, definitely cool there are a few members crashing at the same spot.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

there's a FB pic of august on the elevator with trey that is hilarious...

VDB

Uh-oh, better not let my lady see that Mike pic ... she's been mad at him since he refused to do a photo after a solo gig in Charlotte last year. Mumbled something about not taking pictures with people ... well this disproves it!  :-o
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on November 22, 2009, 07:03:36 PM
Uh-oh, better not let my lady see that Mike pic ... she's been mad at him since he refused to do a photo after a solo gig in Charlotte last year. Mumbled something about not taking pictures with people ... well this disproves it!  :-o
He didn't seem thrilled to to get in a pic when I asked him in 2008, but he did.  :-D
I would assume they get that a lot.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 22, 2009, 06:43:00 PM

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 22, 2009, 06:52:48 PM
there's a FB pic of august on the elevator with trey that is hilarious...

can you post it?

Buffalo Budd

I think it's on the live setlist thread.