News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Retune app

Started by mehead, January 11, 2015, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

So I'm ready for a new phone.  I've had an iphone for years but I'm ready for a change.  The main reason I've kept going w/ an iphone is because all my music is on itunes. 

So with that being said, any of you out there NOT have an iphone and use the Retune app to access their itunes music? If so, thoughts?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mattstick

I think you'll regret moving from the iPhone to any other device. I have both Android and iOS devices and if I had to leave one behind its an easy choice.

phil

Quote from: mattstick on January 11, 2015, 03:09:50 PM

I think you'll regret moving from the iPhone to any other device.

Depends if Apple products are what you're used to. I get that my Samsung probably isn't as "nice" of a phone, but you couldn't pay me to switch to an iPhone. Just personal preference.

And to answer your question mehead, I use google play for any music I want to access on my phone. By no means is it all of my collection, but it's where I keep all the live stuff that I can't find on Spotify.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mattstick

He says that he's had an iPhone for years... The Samsung Note3 is nicer hardware than my iPhone 5S, but....

It's got a ton of unusable apps that are constantly updating,
The OS and the hardware don't seem to be as well synchronized
If you have a mac + iPhone there are a lot of powerful features.

That said, if and when I had to get another phone (non-iPhone) for work I would probably go Blackberry but after that I'd look at one of the Google Nexus phones, because Android on a Google-made phone would probably be the best hardware/software integration in the Android domain.