News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: anthrax on July 16, 2019, 12:43:46 PM
Quote from: khalpin on July 12, 2019, 04:51:13 PM
It's been over 30 years but I'll finally be going to see Slayer again in November three weeks before their final show.

yes!  my buddy just invited me to attend their last show ever at the forum.  i gotta try to make that happen!
Hell yeah!   :rawk:

mehead

I wish there was some Phishy fall dates in there as well...

9/7 - Del McCoury & David Grisman
9/23 - Aerosmith (spousal duty)
11/2 - The Budos Band
11/20 - Jimmy Herring and the 5 of 7
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Multibeast12

Iron Maiden on 7/26

Then in November I got Vulfpeck at MSG. I am beyond excited to see that band.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mehead on July 17, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

11/2 - The Budos Band

I wish those fuckers would tour more!!!!

Quote from: Multibeast12 on July 17, 2019, 08:47:04 AM

Is VP headlining MSG???? Fack!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 17, 2019, 01:52:32 PM
Quote from: mehead on July 17, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

11/2 - The Budos Band

I wish those fuckers would tour more!!!!

Quote from: Multibeast12 on July 17, 2019, 08:47:04 AM

Is VP headlining MSG???? Fack!!

It was crazy. I was at the Pink Talking Fish after-party show in Bangor N1 with a friend of mine who first introduced me to them. We were saying the exact same thing that night about how we wish they would tour more. Then 2 days later, BOOM! I get a FB notification that they were coming to Variety Playhouse in ATL. Stoked!!

rowjimmy

Guess I'm seeing Vida Blue @ 9:30

emay

Trey tonight w/  :wtu: ! Trey on Monday!

mehead

Caravan2001

Going to Flying Lotus with Hicks tonight.  In 3D no less.  Looking forward to it!

PIE-GUY

Blues Traveler, Moe., and G Love tomorrow night. Gonna be hit as balls out there, but I love John popper so I'll tough it out.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 10, 2019, 02:43:34 PM
Going to Flying Lotus with Hicks tonight.  In 3D no less.  Looking forward to it!

Hell yeah! How did you like it? Saw that 3d set in 2017 but didn't process it all, it flew by.
Going on Friday at the Mission Ballroom here and very stoked. PBDY and Brandon Coleman are great too.

Hicks

Quote from: emay on August 13, 2019, 04:03:03 PM

Hell yeah! How did you like it? Saw that 3d set in 2017 but didn't process it all, it flew by.
Going on Friday at the Mission Ballroom here and very stoked. PBDY and Brandon Coleman are great too.

Heh, I'll let carvan relate his experience, but I had fun. Thought the set in 2017 was a little better, but he played some of the bangers off Flamagra. Definitely get up to the balcony if there is one, 3D looks way cooler up there. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on August 13, 2019, 04:31:01 PM

Heh, I'll let carvan relate his experience, but I had fun. Thought the set in 2017 was a little better, but he played some of the bangers off Flamagra. Definitely get up to the balcony if there is one, 3D looks way cooler up there.

I thought it was cool.  Didn't see much in the way of 3D (looked the same without my glasses lol) but the music was great.  Unfortunately, after about 45 minutes in, my contacts fused to my eyeballs because my eyes dry out when I puff, so basically I had to rip them out and couldn't see a thing.  So I drove home with sunglasses on at like 11:30.  It wasn't ideal but I made it.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 13, 2019, 06:33:49 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 13, 2019, 04:31:01 PM

I thought it was cool.  Didn't see much in the way of 3D (looked the same without my glasses lol) but the music was great.  Unfortunately, after about 45 minutes in, my contacts fused to my eyeballs because my eyes dry out when I puff, so basically I had to rip them out and couldn't see a thing.  So I drove home with sunglasses on at like 11:30.  It wasn't ideal but I made it.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Contacts are the worst when you  :smoke:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

Herbie and Kamasi was a whole other experience, that's gotta be one of the best show's I've ever seen. Took my chick for her birthday and she loved it too. Kamasi was on fire, but absolutely Herbie stole the show even at 79 years old! Dude is still crushing the keytar too  8-) But either way, it was totally worth the expensive ticket. Of course at the end of the show they got into a nice funky groove and Kamasi, his dad on flute, and their trombone player came out and jammed with Herbie their band.

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH