News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

30 Days of Dead

Started by nab, November 01, 2010, 12:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

hell yeah one of my favorite things about Nov!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Any chance of getting a fresh link for the 2016 zip?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

It's that time of year again!!!

http://www.dead.net/30daysofdead?eml=2018November1/4464138/6131962&etsubid=39909518

Starting out with a nice China/Rider.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

stoked.  Was just listening to last years.  usually I wait until they're all out and grab as a compilation but I might not be able to wait this year.

mistercharlie

With everything going on at work I totally forgot about this!! Thanks for the reminder.  :beers:

mistercharlie

mistercharlie

Well, shit! Only 6 days left and i just remembered 30 Days of Dead 2021!!!

Looks like I've got lots of Dead to listen to over the break!