News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

so we... or the "ones" giving me -K are home on a friday night...

Started by newleaf, March 14, 2009, 01:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

A double trifecta in this post.

Amazing ability to post thoughts on your own posts.
:beers:

PhishPhan

I don't really care about the karma system. My three bad karma are probably from a user that will remain nameless...Or...should I...

gah

Quote from: PhishPhan on March 14, 2009, 11:58:04 AM
I don't really care about the karma system. My three bad karma are probably from a user that will remain nameless...Or...should I...

I think i got this one.

Who is "the person that started a thread about whether you were liked or not"?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

One might consider posting fewer pointless threads and attempting to engage in the ongoing conversations.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

newleaf

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 14, 2009, 01:40:22 PM
One might consider posting fewer pointless threads and attempting to engage in the ongoing conversations.

very valid! point and match!  :|
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

newleaf

...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

Bobafett

it seems to me that someone always starts this exact thread when in the first stages of trying to grok this joint.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

kellerb

start talking about music and quit looking on the left-hand side of the page.  Immediately.

Hicks

Quote from: Hicks on March 14, 2009, 01:44:55 PM
Or not.

Did that warrant a smite?  For the record I don't think I've ever smote you. 

That's right I said "smote".
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

i'll give you +K just for being a 36yr old female who likes phish.
always a plus in my book.  :-D
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

Hicks

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i mean.. maybe if you started a thread during "normal business hours" while not hitting  the bottle hard.. and maybe talked about something... like... say... music?

maybe being smoten would lessen. :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

DoW

I gave you a negative k for no reason whatsoever.
maybe tomorrow it will be a +k.  we'll have to see.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate