News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: birdman on May 13, 2014, 06:32:34 PM
Stay classy Montreal.

That's what you get when you squirt our players with a water bottle. We retaliate with beer, coffee, soda....
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 13, 2014, 06:56:41 PM
Stay classy Montreal.

That's what you get when you squirt our players with a water bottle. We retaliate with beer, coffee, soda....

In Boston all of those folks would lose their tickets and would be barred from entering the building again. We have a no tolerance policy on that type of crap. I can't imagine what those douchebags would have thrown had their team lost. Disgraceful.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Quote from: pcr3 on May 13, 2014, 07:17:03 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 13, 2014, 06:56:41 PM
Stay classy Montreal.

In Boston all of those folks would lose their tickets and would be barred from entering the building again. We have a no tolerance policy on that type of crap. I can't imagine what those douchebags would have thrown had their team lost. Disgraceful.

Here in Montreal we erect effigies of our garbage throwers. And once a year we celebrate their debaucherous behavior by throwing a street party (in most cities they term this event a riot). The date of the party fluctuates, but essentially erupts once the humidity has been sustained for a period of at least a week, or if we have been exited from the playoffs, or even if we've won. Let's just say we enjoy a good riot. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sls.stormyrider

Great comeback
Great game

now, I hope Montreal and Boston play about 7 OTs and get good and tired
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Multibeast12

Feels good to breath again. WHat a game.

pcr3

Hey  :sbw: , are you or birdboy going to game 7?  Bobby Orr statue at 6:50 or gtfo.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Multibeast12 on May 13, 2014, 10:19:29 PM
Feels good to breath again. WHat a game.
Lundquist was in the zone
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

It's on bitches  :samurai:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on May 14, 2014, 12:56:35 AM
Hey  :sbw: , are you or birdboy going to game 7?  Bobby Orr statue at 6:50 or gtfo.
My bro is going to be there. I'm sitting this one out.
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

so glad to be done with minnesota.  they were a bad match up for the hawks.  time to wait and rest.  let's go kings!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on May 14, 2014, 04:10:05 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 14, 2014, 12:56:35 AM
My bro is going to be there. I'm sitting this one out.

Any chance you could text me his cell # so I can throw a few jabs during the 3rd?

:evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

pcr3

Well, that sucked. Going to go drown my sorrows in live music. Let's go rangers.  :|

Multibeast12

Well, no matter who won it is going to be very tough on the Rangers. THe house of horros that montreal is or that bruins defense on a team that can't score.....so, glad it was the habs. might be a little easier.