News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/07 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Rift, June 07, 2009, 11:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

This show and Pine Knob are the only two shows that I didn't attend that I feel are worth a damn on repeat.

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 08, 2011, 04:19:30 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 08, 2011, 04:18:05 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 08, 2011, 04:11:18 PM
I remember thinking how this was the show where they would really turn the corner and return to the Phish we once knew and loved!

... then I thought that again at the Gorge...

... then again after Greek 3....

... and again after Utica.....

.... and after Bethel 2 ......

HATE!

I'm only doing it to appease TFG.

Yeah, The Legacy isn't allowed to hate. It'll mess up the balance in the universe.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

This sand still fucks.

that peak 17:57 is some amazing Phish. Followed by some of the best 3.0 trey licks.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 13, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
I fuckin' love this Sand and Tweezer!

they come right out the gates firing on that tweez. Some first signs of 3.0 machine gun trey

tet

this was my first (and so far, only) birthday show, and it definitely fucks.  that Fee was very special of course, but yes, the Sand is awesome - one of the best jams of the summer, IMO.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quote from: tet on December 13, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
this was my first (and so far, only) birthday show, and it definitely fucks.  that Fee was very special of course, but yes, the Sand is awesome - one of the best jams of the summer, IMO.

It's right up there with the Red Rocks Reggae Woman in my books.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.