News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TSA Thread

Started by VDB, November 18, 2010, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: guyforget on December 11, 2010, 01:24:36 PM
and thats what makes all of this interest in touching balls and removing prosthetic breasts so ridiculous. 

what happens when someone blows themself up in the line for the tsa checkpoint?  lets get some checkpoints for these checkpoints!

We could cordon off an area approx. five miles from the airport and setup a single point of entry. That'll keep the planes safe.

Of course everybody who lives and works inside the zone will have to gtfo so we can bulldoze those areas to make it easier for the TSA to see the zone from the new watchtowers.

guyforget

i heard that in europe, everyone on airplanes is naked anyway.  ive never been, but i hope to some day. 
-AD_

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 11, 2010, 09:47:12 PM
and thats what makes all of this interest in touching balls and removing prosthetic breasts so ridiculous. 

what happens when someone blows themself up in the line for the tsa checkpoint?  lets get some checkpoints for these checkpoints!

We could cordon off an area approx. five miles from the airport and setup a single point of entry. That'll keep the planes safe.

Of course everybody who lives and works inside the zone will have to gtfo so we can bulldoze those areas to make it easier for the TSA to see the zone from the new watchtowers.

I don't think that's quite enough to insure our safety.  We'll have to add one more additional checkpoint 1.5 miles up the road were we can conduct "initial profiling" to weed out suspicious characters, and then we've got ourselves an awesome air-travel security system!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

DoW

Quote from: ytowndan on December 12, 2010, 03:58:37 AM

I don't think that's quite enough to insure our safety.  We'll have to add one more additional checkpoint 1.5 miles up the road were we can conduct "initial profiling" to weed out suspicious characters, and then we've got ourselves an awesome air-travel security system!
you guys are going about this all wrong.

the government should just pack your bags for you, drive you to the airport and do the same for you on the return flight.

they can check your person as you enter the limo service they provide.

the solution is so simple.  call your governmental representations.  make it happen.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on December 12, 2010, 03:58:37 AM

Sounds good. We'll also need to implement this for busses and trains as, once the airplanes are safe the terrorisms will look for easier targets. Of course, in order to protect the busses, private vehicles won't be allowed on the roadways.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: guyforget on December 12, 2010, 03:30:24 AM
i heard that in europe, everyone on airplanes is naked anyway.  ive never been, but i hope to some day.

I'll let you know soon.

one can only hope
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VDB

Quote from: slslbs on December 20, 2010, 01:30:23 PM
Quote from: guyforget on December 12, 2010, 03:30:24 AM

I'll let you know soon.

one can only hope

Watch out when the hot naked chick next to you reaches up to press her call button. BAM. Armpit hair all up in yo face.
Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

no problem.
I'll just bend down a little and try and reach some other hair.
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sls.stormyrider

well, just got back from Europe and I can verify that in fact no one, not even the French women, were naked on the plane.

also, security wasn't much different than before. no body scanners, no hand jobs. just a lot more stuff to do ahead of time like make sure your full name, dob, and passport # are registered. that and the baggage size and weight restrictions were the only changes.

guyforget

im glad you had a safe trip, slslbs.

but, i am crushed by your report.  crushed.
-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on December 23, 2010, 01:17:56 AM
im glad you had a safe trip, slslbs.

but, i am crushed by your report.  crushed.

:cry:

Doesn't even seem worth the trip. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: slslbs on December 22, 2010, 08:10:23 PM
well, just got back from Europe and I can verify that in fact no one, not even the French women, were naked on the plane.

also, security wasn't much different than before. no body scanners, no hand jobs. just a lot more stuff to do ahead of time like make sure your full name, dob, and passport # are registered. that and the baggage size and weight restrictions were the only changes.
Booooooo!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Most concerning is the lack of hand jobs.